3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
Here are some images I was working on yesterday, does anyone have a advice/tips on lighting scenes? would like to get rid of some of the shadows in the pictures. There is one way I would like to try, but would like to be able to test multiple methods. Anyway, hope you like them (any advice to make them look better or anything I may have missed is welcomed).
I'm far from being an expert but what I learned so far is, that shadows do correlate to the size of the light source. The smaller the light source, the harsher the shadows. Try using bigger/wider light sources, like big panels. You can use them as secondary light sources. I think a big panel from the left side of the camera could engulf the scene in enough weak light to eat up all the unwanted shadows.

Reactions: DiosDecay

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone knows Abigail from lancaster boarding house?
Does anyone recognize the model used for her in DAZ?

Post a better image of the face or the skin. Looking at the other characters briefly, it looks like the dev uses his own models, so you might not be able to recreate her without knowing the morph dials they use.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Wow, are those custom or a freckle asset? I need some good ones for my redhead twins.
This asset should provide all your freckle needs. Face, arms, legs, feet, torso, and beauty spots as well. Works on Genesis 8 as well, though I have only tried it once.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes