3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
I'm kinda new here and don't really know how the rendering programs work ( but I am interested ), being a redhead myself, the freckled version looks the most natural, the one thing I would suggest though is if you give her freckles on the face try to at least put a little the top of her shoulders.
I don't know if this is possible or not but it would greatly improve the realism in my opinion, if that's what you are going for.
Thx for the input. Adding freckles to other body parts is not problem, its just editing a texture file. In fact I was already planning on adding some on the shoulders and upper chest area as they seems to be the most common places. The challenge is to create realistic freckles, in terms of size, color, amount and distribution :).

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
unreal symmetrical hairstyle (maybe it's because of the base pose), strange eye color, I would change the shape of the chest a little
Ok, I changed the colour of her eyes (but they are going to be a bit closed so the colour may be less obvious). Since that hair didnt come with whole lot of options i changed it completely. I also made her breasts a bit smaller and changed her bodyshape a bit. This is a more full body render, here is the result:
akame new test.png

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, I changed the colour of her eyes (but they are going to be a bit closed so the colour may be less obvious). Since that hair didnt come with whole lot of options i changed it completely. I also made her breasts a bit smaller and changed her bodyshape a bit. This is a more full body render, here is the result:
I like this one much better with the normal breast and eye colour. The body looks great and the trimmed bush is nice. Just the size of the eyes is off.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I like this one much better with the normal breast and eye colour. The body looks great and the trimmed bush is nice. Just the size of the eyes is off.
Yes the eyes are a bit to manga-like but in the final render you wont see this. The scene is now ready to render. probably will do this lather tonight so it should be ready tomorrow. (have a feeling the render will take a coupel of hours to do with all the lighting.)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This is very good. Almost doesn't look like construction glue.:)
This damn glue is ruining all realism. When/If sex appears in the game:test:
The pirate sites just released that 'cum' asset. I feel like it has a weird greenish-hue to it, but is definitely the most realistic I've seen.

I loved the animated scenes in Milfy City, and then at the end it looks like they are eating vanilla pudding

Reactions: VNorth

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
The pirate sites just released that 'cum' asset. I feel like it has a weird greenish-hue to it, but is definitely the most realistic I've seen.

I loved the animated scenes in Milfy City, and then at the end it looks like they are eating vanilla pudding
LOL Im busted :OhMyGoodness:

But i agree this is the most realistic one i have seen so far. I have used a few others but most of them are to white and takes a lot of fideling to get the viscosity right.

This one looks good straight out of the box.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes