3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, the side by side makes the smile much more clear. As for the hospital, sounds like it was intentional, so no issues. Also, I see there is a blue line on the wall in that shot. So I think you might want to keep this angle for the other shot or at least something close to it.

The most common problem I have is when clothes clip each other. A lot of times toggling visibility isn't really an option. The well designed clothes have adjustment sliders on them in parameters. Like a shirt that lets you adjust the waist around or inside the pants. A lot of clothes have breast adjustments as well for those pesky boobs. Also, keep an eye out for pose sliders in the clothes. Like pants will have a sitting slider.
I haven't faced the clothes clipping problem yet. I was exploring clothing and I did see the sliders just a couple hours back. Thanks for your advice.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Also, I don't know if there is a major downside, but I've found that bumping up the number of collision iterations on some clothes can help them fit better. Be warned, this can cause the clothes to wrap around things like arms that are too close to the torso. YMMV.

Reactions: bts and lexx228

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
This is what happens when you ask the girls to make sexy faces

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently experimenting with freckles for the red head. Not sure yet if any freckles, some freckles or many freckles.

Renders are actually not fully done because of CPU render. The sisters image rendered 8,5 hours and was at 70ish percent. Cant wait for the next Nvidia generation to be released...

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
GuyFreely well written about mesh smoothing, but it only works well with the basic models and base morphs, "good tuning" will cause more serious problems (above is an Asian gir,l I spent a lot of time on her,but no clothes I can't wear on her):confounded:

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018

I'm currently experimenting with freckles for the red head. Not sure yet if any freckles, some freckles or many freckles.

Renders are actually not fully done because of CPU render. The sisters image rendered 8,5 hours and was at 70ish percent. Cant wait for the next Nvidia generation to be released...
I like the freckles version. Makes her more distinct.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I still struggle with shower water so i think this looks great. The start of the squirt may be a bit on the wide side but its verry clear whats going on.
this squirt preset is originally square, and has a confetti color (maybe in the USA it looks like this?:WutFace:) ,so I asked...

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
this squirt preset is originally square, and has a confetti color (maybe in the USA it looks like this?:WutFace:) ,so I asked...
I am not american (I'm Dutch) and not an expert on squirting but the drops look realistic. They should not be square or have a confetti look.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

I'm kinda new here and don't really know how the rendering programs work ( but I am interested ), being a redhead myself, the freckled version looks the most natural, the one thing I would suggest though is if you give her freckles on the face try to at least put a little the top of her shoulders.
I don't know if this is possible or not but it would greatly improve the realism in my opinion, if that's what you are going for.

Reactions: MagicWaffle

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, i'm using daz3d now since a week and wanna know what you think about my render.
i used all standart free assets from daz studio, i did some post editing with gimp aswell.
do the poses look well?
is there anything looking odd or weird?
tell me if there is something about them. thanks in advance for advises.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes