3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Depends on your hardware.. Yes maybe bring it closer to 1hr with current setup by playing with the settings.
So yeah actually you are correct slightly long render time. Still it depends on the scene props and you lighting and render setting

I think it's long time for this picture:FeelsBadMan:

perhaps the lighting in a closed space played a role(sun-hdri from windows and 4 lamps on the ceiling)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Depends on your hardware.. Yes maybe bring it closer to 1hr with current setup by playing with the settings.
So yeah actually you are correct slightly long render time. Still it depends on the scene props and you lighting and render setting
I have R7+1060(6g) this is certainly not the most powerful hardware, but it could be faster... I have noticed that all the scenes from this vendor(i13) cause problems:mad:, but they are the most complete in content...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
AHA, someone else picking this up also. Some vendor's scenes are very VRAM intense and take long to render then you have others that are fast.
Of the top of my head there's this college hallway waiting area any type of render i do is very fast and looks really good.
Myself i have same GPU as you and a old 8Core AMD CPU...

I have R7+1060(6g) this is certainly not the most powerful hardware, but it could be faster... I have noticed that all the scenes from this vendor(i13) cause problems:mad:, but they are the most complete in content...

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Post a better image of the face or the skin. Looking at the other characters briefly, it looks like the dev uses his own models, so you might not be able to recreate her without knowing the morph dials they use.

Does anyone recognize the model used for her in DAZ?

xesp

Mar 26, 2018

Does anyone recognize the model used for her in DAZ?
Am I wrong or is she Lolita kimoto? any help?

??

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes