3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hello! I would like to introduce a character in the game - Veronica Ives. She was in chapter one but did not play a significant role, as the game expands so will role ( if the player chooses to)
A divorcee and the mother of Brandy Ives. Veronica is the CEO of a fashion company, not as savvy as she seems to think she is.

Most of her success comes from her ability to leverage her relationships with others in the industry for knowledge that she shouldnt have. she uses that information to make a very successful company that it would otherwise be. Alot of people in industry have their eye on the wealthy, sexy, and divorced CEO to the point that they'd tel her anything to impress her.
Hopefully you will get to enjoy her as much as we did creating her story.
thanks,
Insane

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello good afternoon I have a question to ask, I want to copy content from my day to another pc but I want to know if there is a way to just select the content I want or forcibly I have to copy everything and delete what I do not want, or there is a way to copy the content you only want
It depends on the situation, but in most things you can use ctrl+click to select multiples, hope that helps...

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
It depends on the situation, but in most things you can use ctrl+click to select multiples, hope that helps...
Thank you if that of selecting several files with ctrl if I already manage it, what I wanted to know was like selecting the contents of a single character, both data, rutime, texture and avoid searching from folder in folder

LordStarfury

Feb 18, 2019
This babe is gorgeous! Is she a ready made character or you cooked it?
Hello!
Well she is a bit cooked, but the elements of course are products. She is GEN8, with some morphs commercial + 2 morphs from ZBrush I made for the Thights and hips. Hair is from a Victoria4 character I made in Poser but its also a product. Heels and OnePiece are native GEN8 stuff from DAZ shop. Currently I am trying to create more custom stuff in ZBrush In order to rely less in ready to use products... :)

Reactions: Lednah
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes