3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

EvilRune

Jun 14, 2017
Some stuff about a druid apprentice i am fooling about with.
Night pictures are a pain even if you shoot day for night and adjust the colors in gimp later on....

Druid initiation Lick.jpg
When she decided to become a Druid our little apprentice did not know that the druid goddess Gaia has different rituals for female apprentices. Since Gaia loves life a female Druid has to prove that they can love and please all of Gaias creatures.

Now she is wondering how far she has to go to satisfy Gaia.

May 9, 2018
Some stuff about a druid apprentice i am fooling about with.
Night pictures are a pain even if you shoot day for night and adjust the colors in gimp later on....

View attachment 407803
When she decided to become a Druid our little apprentice did not know that the druid goddess Gaia has different rituals for female apprentices. Since Gaia loves life a female Druid has to prove that they can love and please all of Gaias creatures.

Now she is wondering how far she has to go to satisfy Gaia.
Hmmmmm... I sense a bulge coming :sneaky:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, can you point me, please, to an asset with a with a doctors couch? A real old fashioned doctor couch? Not a full fledged hospital bed (there are zillions of those) and not the items from the screen below?
Thanks in advance!
hospital_stuff.png

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Guys, can you point me, please, to an asset with a with a doctors couch? A real old fashioned doctor couch? Not a full fledged hospital bed (there are zillions of those) and not the items from the screen below?
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 408381
Perhaps a real-world example would help narrow things down? Do you mean a psychiatrist's couch or an examination table?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Perhaps a real-world example would help narrow things down? Do you mean a psychiatrist's couch or an examination table?
More like examination couch. When I read "psychiatrist's couch" I think about something comfy". As for the examination table I thought one of the items of my thumbnail in the original post was called "examination table", so not a "table". And not an examination chair either.

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
More like examination couch. When I read "psychiatrist's couch" I think about something comfy". As for the examination table I thought one of the items of my thumbnail in the original post was called "examination table", so not a "table". And not an examination chair either.
Still a little vague. Do you have any real-world pictures of the type of thing you're looking for?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Still a little vague. Do you have any real-world pictures of the type of thing you're looking for?
Something like this I probably:

May be more sturdy but nothing sophisticated.

Edit: Actually I cooked something, but will have to raise the head part a little.
couch.png Doctors_couch.png
Great doctors' couch! Cooked from ecologically clean products!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes