3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Cute little chubbster.
Moon Moon is getting ready for you..
It's like a workout but with more sweat...
I'm not much into the Dark/Goth look, but I like this girl!
Before getting to the 3rd pic, I was already thinking about nailing her hehe ;)

Women getting out of the pool like this is always amazing!

pool-became popular, I changed the HDRI, light,water and floor- in the end everything spoiled by the staircase :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 405987
Anna!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Beauty!!

Completely forgot... Time to cleaning :p View attachment 406507
YUM!!

I tried to make my first Asian character, I think she turned out quite well, let me introduce you to Saeko, hope you like her

View attachment 407644
Smoking HOT!!!
More plz!

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
This is an unfinished render. I am looking for some immediate feedback on the body. Sizes, shapes etc. Is there something that needs improving before I lock down my bamboo pc for several hours while it does a full render?
Is this G8 or G3 and which asset you used for the wet skin?

TBarGuy

Mar 2, 2018
I made a thing! Well, 2 actually. The first one I did about a month ago. I wanted to include it, since its essentially my first.

I was still running the 4.11 beta and it was causing a lot of hang ups and crashes with Windows. There's some nagging issues with it overall still, but it was my first and I'm fairly proud of it. Her face comes across as a bit long, and completely emotionless, she's like shes looking past the phone rather than at the screen, and the angle of the phone is slightly off from the angle of the DAZ camera. The front lighting makes her look face look flat. Posing her took forever since it had to be done with the camera pointing at the mirror, doing a test render, crashing, reloading, test render again, adjust, save, test, etc.

1 finger challenge.jpg

This next one I just finished this weekend.

Girl at the window.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes