3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Denoiser nothing to do with that, 17h and 11%
You do the rendering and as soon as you have 100/150 iterations you cut. And you denoise the image to remove unwanted pixels and the rendering will be the same as 17 hours waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You do the rendering and as soon as you have 100/150 iterations you cut. And you denoise the image to remove unwanted pixels and the rendering will be the same as 17 hours waiting.
quite a lack of light there on the main area.. 150 itterations won't be enough.. not even now it's not enough.. denoised it and it doesn't look well.
A dim ghost light behind the camera or a pane something to reflect the light to her face would help a bit maybe..
Nice one pupoc ! You have some patience!
My longest one was 3hrs and that was overnight as well..
do you still have the original?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
quite a lack of light there on the main area.. 150 itterations won't be enough.. not even now it's not enough.. denoised it and it doesn't look well.
A dim ghost light behind the camera or a pane something to reflect the light to her face would help a bit maybe..
Nice one @pupoc ! You have some patience!
It's simple if the first 200 iterations last more than 15 minutes (This is the case for me, it must change depending on the hardware too) because the light has to be redone. Unless you have 17 hours to wait but that's another story...
And there are other ways to fill a bad image, just make a rendering in UHD and the redo in 1080p after denoising it may be more beautiful than after 17 hours of rendering.

After each one his own way of doing things.
xavster wasn't lying about it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Nice one pupoc ! You have some patience!

do you still have the original?
No but for next one i save original.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Tough girl:
View attachment 418464
(Special thanks to my girlfriend for some postwork assistacance :) )
Did you applied the tattoo after you worked on the skin? I guess with the skin builder.
Try to reset the skin, apply the default one, apply the tattoo and next the skin builder or whatever you used on her.. small difference of skin colour between her upper arm and body/shoulder.

Great! (y)

Reactions: Mescalino

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Did you applied the tattoo after you worked on the skin? I guess with the skin builder.
Try to reset the skin, apply the default one, apply the tattoo and next the skin builder or whatever you used on her.. small difference of skin colour between her upper arm and body/shoulder.

Great! (y)
The tattoo is applied last as L.I.E. but i didn't do anything to her skin its just her default one.
What you see i saw too. I have noticed before that some lighting can have a strange effect on skin. Almost like a hard line in stead of a more natural flowing line. Or the transparancy in the png of the tattoo does some weird thing. Didn't try to fix it as i fear i will only make it worse.

Reactions: CulayTL

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Guys can any of you help I keep getting this error using the Drag and Drop Denoiser, I know I have OptiX installed, just don't know why it's failing all the time

1570132304693.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys can any of you help I keep getting this error using the Drag and Drop Denoiser, I know I have OptiX installed, just don't know why it's failing all the time

View attachment 418536
I had this error too, i fixed it by downloading the latest nvidia drivers from their site, don't bother using Nvidia GeForce Experience to update your drivers since it suck.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes