3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
"denoiser" apparently it's the subject of the week :LOL: quite many coments behind or you can download them form here
https://f95zone.to/search/30074823/...odes]=1&c[nodes][0]=95&c[title_only]=1&o=date
you can use the dragndrop script or denoisergui made by RurouniCoder from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/denoisergui-graphical-interface-for-nvidiaai-inteloi-denoisers.37825/
Thanks, I just found it when searching in Google. have to try it, I guess it sounds like I am going to save a ton of time.

Reactions: Namco15

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A little feedback is required. do you think this image is grainy?

View attachment 418570
Very nice room, and like the others said, yeah, very noisy.
Thanks, I just found it when searching in Google. have to try it, I guess it sounds like I am going to save a ton of time.
Also, the new daz has a denoiser built into it. You can find it under filters. Personally, I find it quite useful, but I haven't tried one of the external ones yet.

Reactions: DonJoe and Silver

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Also, the new daz has a denoiser built into it. You can find it under filters. Personally, I find it quite useful, but I haven't tried one of the external ones yet.
Thanks, but the room wasn't designed by me. I just used some lights, and rendered it.

Reactions: TheDevian

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Also think there's nothing wrong with the "build in" denoiser in 4.12 release.
It denoises (mostly) quite good and you can see the results on the fly.

Reactions: TheDevian

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
1570143048004.png

Yeah definitely a bit blurry, but not a big problem if the image was rendered in a high resolution, and then rescaled down. I guess you have to pick either many hours route, or few minutes route with a bit blurry effect.

EDIT:
left image was rendered at 1080p resolution, right image was rendered at 2x1080p and rescaled back to 1080p with Windows Photo app. Both images were rendered with denoiser option turned on (on daz3d), and took exactly same amount of time. As you see, the right side image is much better in terms of quality.

1570180465274.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah definitely a bit blurry, but not a big problem if the image was rendered in a high resolution, and then rescaled down. I guess you have to pick either many hours route, or few minutes route with a bit blurry effect.
That's the spirit, man. Beyond 250 iterations it serves almost nothing more than nothing continued with the denoising app. If wasting time for nothing.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Personally I'd love to see a real time renderer to use with animations :cool:
You could cheat and render frame by frame and add them into a video software..
One of my 1st animations (not like I have too many) 1 hour and a half rendering time and maybe 30 minutes to put all frames in order and encode it to a video format.. (quite fast.. a few minutes)
Just ignore the ugly belly prego shit etc.. was for the NTR "lovers"
View attachment preg chris bill.webm

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Before:

After:

(too large to post)

not a big fan of the steam asset, and i stopped the render early to redo it but posting anyways

edit: rendering the third edit now
The steam sure adds to the atmosphere!

HOT AF!!

Looking Good!!

Amazing!!

Vla123

Feb 28, 2018
You could cheat and render frame by frame and add them into a video software..
One of my 1st animations (not like I have too many) 1 hour and a half rendering time and maybe 30 minutes to put all frames in order and encode it to a video format.. (quite fast.. a few minutes)
Just ignore the ugly belly prego shit etc.. was for the NTR "lovers"
View attachment 418638
Excellent work, In what program did you make this animation?

Jul 8, 2017
Practicing outdoor lighting and playing with some different assets, still a lot of work to do but I feel I'm improving a couple things everyday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And my very first somewhat sexy scene from a few weeks ago when I was still wrapping my head around Dforce and lighting, prewarning if your a details person some pretty bad mistakes that I have since corrected. also a fully mirrored tight elevator scene is extremely challenging for lighting, camera angles, and poses.

!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!! Implied NTR content please don't flame me if you click the spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my renders they are all based on fanart from The Typist's "Because I Love Her" found here. His renders and scenes are wayyy better than mine.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes