3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vla123

Feb 28, 2018
Practicing outdoor lighting and playing with some different assets, still a lot of work to do but I feel I'm improving a couple things everyday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And my very first somewhat sexy scene from a few weeks ago when I was still wrapping my head around Dforce and lighting, prewarning if your a details person some pretty bad mistakes that I have since corrected. also a fully mirrored tight elevator scene is extremely challenging for lighting, camera angles, and poses.

!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!! Implied NTR content please don't flame me if you click the spoiler below

If you like my renders they are all based on fanart from The Typist's "Because I Love Her" found here. His renders and scenes are wayyy better than mine.
Great job, and where do you get the entourage, I mean the Elevator?

Reactions: OGHelicoptersurfer

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Practicing outdoor lighting and playing with some different assets, still a lot of work to do but I feel I'm improving a couple things everyday.

And my very first somewhat sexy scene from a few weeks ago when I was still wrapping my head around Dforce and lighting, prewarning if your a details person some pretty bad mistakes that I have since corrected. also a fully mirrored tight elevator scene is extremely challenging for lighting, camera angles, and poses.

!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!! Implied NTR content please don't flame me if you click the spoiler below

If you like my renders they are all based on fanart from The Typist's "Because I Love Her" found here. His renders and scenes are wayyy better than mine.

Last one is like: I've told you thousand times, don't fuck with strangers in elevators.

And she: I'm so sorry forgot about that ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OGHelicoptersurfer

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
View attachment 418625

Yeah definitely a bit blurry, but not a big problem if the image was rendered in a high resolution, and then rescaled down. I guess you have to pick either many hours route, or few minutes route with a bit blurry effect.
Btw., anybody tried to use the sharpener (or selective sharpener) tool of a recent PS version on a denoised image ?

Last edited:

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
You could cheat and render frame by frame and add them into a video software..
One of my 1st animations (not like I have too many) 1 hour and a half rendering time and maybe 30 minutes to put all frames in order and encode it to a video format.. (quite fast.. a few minutes)
Just ignore the ugly belly prego shit etc.. was for the NTR "lovers"
View attachment 418638
Thank you, was the first tip I've read about doing animations in DazStudio, NEVER render it as a whole movie file :)

But would't it be great to render a longer animation as a whole scene (without any tricks) in minutes like in Eevee ?

Reactions: CulayTL

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I guess that means you're satisfied with your new found denoiser techniques ? :unsure:
It might be slightly blurry, but as I've tested and posted above, rendering twice the resolution eliminates the blurry effect somewhat. I guess this quality is okay than waiting hours to complete the rendering. :D

Reactions: DonJoe

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
It might be slightly blurry, but as I've tested and posted above, rendering twice the resolution eliminates the blurry effect somewhat. I guess this quality is okay than waiting hours to complete the rendering. :D
Definitely, and as I wrote a few posts ago, it might be worth trying the sharpener of a newer Photoshop version on a denoised pic.
Plus, personally I find a noisy/ grainy pic worse than a (slighty) blurry, and if you look closer, you see a lot of noisy pics (even promos).

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Definitely, and as I wrote a few posts ago, it might be worth trying the sharpener of a newer Photoshop version on a denoised pic.
Plus, personally I find a noisy/ grainy pic worst than a (slighty) blurry, and if you look closer, you see a lot of noisy pics (even promos).
Yeah true. Before discovering this denoising feature, I never could achieve noiseless no matter how far it's rendered. I rendered one pic that had one figure, one shed (inside of this one ), one genesis figure with clothes on, and one light, it took me 12 minutes to render the whole scene at 1080p resolution. Progress bar hit 100%, and stopped rendering, but noise was somewhat there in the shadow. Now I can render the same scene in less than 5 minutes without any noise. The image quality is identical unless you zoomed in, then you see slight blurry (as in the above images I posted), but it's not a big problem compared with the time it took.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
She is a bit washed.. not sure if the camera, fov or something but meh..
For quick and loads of content, time pressure.. yeah.. it may be ok.. seen worse in some VNs..

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
She is a bit washed.. not sure if the camera, fov or something but meh..
For quick and loads of content.. yeah.. it may be ok.. seen worse in some VNs..
It's caused by denoiser. By default it starts denoising since 8 iteration, I increased it to 100. Now it looks a bit okay, but I think you have to raise it even higher to make figures high quality. But either way lower values seems okay for other objects. I think denoiser is not good for figures in the shadow.

mini apartment FHD figure_2.png

Reactions: LP83 and DooRetsam

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Never used that one.. or never bother to use it actually anymore..
From what I did understand it's to set it up to start at the last samples.. so if you have 200 max samples or whatever seted on the maximum samples, set the denoise to start arround 190-200

Reactions: Silver

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Never used that one.. or never bother to use it actually anymore..
From what I did understand it's to set it up to start at the last samples.. so if you have 200 max samples or whatever seted on the maximum samples, set the denoise to start arround 190-200
True, but it's better than having full of noise. :D I don't like to wait hours to complete the rendering, I wait maximum 10 minutes that's all.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes