3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 8, 2017
Heres the new hottub steamy render

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish I knew how to make the water white a bubbly like a real one, but small steps.. lol
Will work on some new stuff this weekend.

Edit: No post process or degrain filter. both files were 30mb and rendered at UHD 1:1 10K iterations so I had to resize them down to 1080p to fit on IMGUR. It appears they both suffered some losses on detail if you zoom in. Will look into a resizer that doesn't kill my renders next :)

Last edited:

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Heres the new hottub steamy render

I wish I knew how to make the water white a bubbly like a real one, but small steps.. lol
Will work on some new stuff this weekend.

Edit: No post process or degrain filter. both files were 30mb and rendered at UHD 1:1 10K iterations so I had to resize them down to 1080p to fit on IMGUR. It appears they both suffered some losses on detail if you zoom in. Will look into a resizer that doesn't kill my renders next :)
So gorgeous!!! which model is she ?

Reactions: erikus

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
For some reasons I don't feel bad for him..
The red/pink/whatever hair one is a sexy version of Fiona from Shrek? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Gunsothegreat

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Would be a question for another part of the forums normally, but since here‘s alot of knowledge I‘ve thought I might ask here first.

It‘s about getting the seems of a geograft with completly different UV map right.
Like the male G3 torso and it‘s genitalia map (for the original geograft) e.g..

And just in case you ask :)

I want to do something like, grab the torso texture of a character which has no own genitalia texture,
throw it onto the UV map of the original genitalia (to get the outer seems perfectly right).

Then I would be able to blend in some existing texture or draw him a cock and some balls myself.
Same for a self made geograft with a self made UV map.

Since geografts are doable in Studio, I guess there‘s even a way to archive it in Studio.

Googled it already, but did not find the right thing yet, so any links, hints or tips are appriciated.

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
Nope, she's pale like that in real life. East-Slavic type.
I may be wrong, but it really looks like inanimate . Or as in horror movies:) I'm not saying that your work is bad, it's just all about the skin ...

It suits these roles of a goth fetish model. They're supposed to look vamp. Look as Jeanna Fine in Michael Ninn's "Shock" (1997) for example.
285_00350_720b.jpg

3667h.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes