3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
has anyone tried this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm toying around with this the last days.
And I must say, I have no idea, if I'm dissapointed with it or not.
You need a shadowless portrait and it is a single sample scan. Therefore you won't get a fitting profile out of it. But if you are willing to push some polygons, it can be a quick and dirty alternative to facegen. Also the textures need a lot of tweaking beforehand and the shader settings afterwards to get a fitting result. Vanilla they are very dependable on the white balance of the source image. So ask yourself, is your time to work on the skin worth the lower price compared to other face scanners?

Reactions: Beast Within
Jul 8, 2017
Looks nice.. if you have the patience and the why not?!

What are the lines on her legs?
The lines on her legs are a light reflection from one of the metallic shower bars behind the camera I think, or possibly the sink base. I did this at 3am last night and made quite a few errors as I spent about 2 hours getting her bum just right :D

Here is everything I noticed after rendering:
-Her shoes are clipping into the floor a bit
-Light lines on her thighs like you pointed out ( non ideal reflections as they can't be easily explained by looking at the scene)
-I want to change his eyelids open a bit more and his eye colour to be more noticeable
-Same with her I want to make the eyes more lit in the reflection in the mirror
-Change her eyes to be more frontal to make sense what shes looking at ;)
-and maybe a bit more steam in the reflection around the dude to get the point of him getting out of the shower across

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The lines on her legs are a light reflection from one of the metallic shower bars behind the camera I think, or possibly the sink base. I did this at 3am last night and made quite a few errors as I spent about 2 hours getting her bum just right :D

Here is everything I noticed after rendering:
-Her shoes are clipping into the floor a bit
-Light lines on her thighs like you pointed out ( non ideal reflections as they can't be easily explained by looking at the scene)
-I want to change his eyelids open a bit more and his eye colour to be more noticeable
-Same with her I want to make the eyes more lit in the reflection in the mirror
-Change her eyes to be more frontal to make sense what shes looking at ;)
-and maybe a bit more steam in the reflection around the dude to get the point of him getting out of the shower across
Spent too much the bum.. an ass it's an ass.. most of them are nice :HideThePain:
Like I said.. it doens't look to be a 200 samples in 10 minutes render.. if you have the patience and don't get stressed too much.. go ahead!
Only saw the clipping and the lines.

Does this count for the Haloween? Bored as fuck..
5 minutes one..

matura 1_intel.png 2_intel.png

Source:
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-02 at 13.17.13.jpeg

Jul 8, 2017
Spent too much the bum.. an ass it's an ass.. most of them are nice :HideThePain:
Like I said.. it doens't look to be a 200 samples in 10 minutes render.. if you have the patience and don't get stressed too much.. go ahead!
Only saw the clipping and the lines.

Does this count for the Haloween? Bored as fuck..
5 minutes one..

View attachment 420559 View attachment 420557

Source:
View attachment 420560
The pose actually made her bum go super inverted on me so I was working to make it pop a little more :) working on the fixes now

Reactions: CulayTL

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
beautiful pic. what outfit is that?

It has some lovely textures and iirc has worked pretty well with for extra colors (which I also use on pre-iray hairs that come with hairbands, btw.)

These heels:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes