5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I still can not make out how to get rid of it View attachment 420821
but if you look at it from the other side its ... :LOL: View attachment 420822
Who is he? what char model? is he fucked up in T pose as well? or only when you lay him down? did you tried to move him manually or another set of poses?

2 days ago i installed a character that keep applying his shaping to all male characters automatically had to find and delete it, maybe you installed something recently that is bugged like that applying something automatically
Yeah well.. that's why another reason why should not install all find only because you like it or you may use it in the future aka never.
Last time when had something was on muffin morphs for growing up.. really long time to load the figures and morphs fucked.

Reactions: DonJoe

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
My first try with Face Transfer plugin and ladies and gentlemen, I present to you DAZ created image of Kristen Stewart.

Tell me what you think. (It just works with G8)

View attachment 420911
Not bad.. I guess you have to find a really good portrait picture on a "zero" expression or what's the secret?
Guess she got some implants there...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Not bad.. I guess you have to find a really good portrait picture on a "zero" expression or what's the secret?
Guess she got some implants there...
I did an image search yesterday for "beautiful women images" and indeed there are plenty zero expression "clean" faces to use. the problem is that even with the serial the addon doesnt unlock ( at least for me) and it marks the face with a watermark. plus you indeed have to work on the face with sliders to fix the lips mostly. I think this addon is still on its first steps but it looks as its going to the right direction

p.s. your attachment doesnt open

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I did an image search yesterday for "beautiful women images" and indeed there are plenty zero expression "clean" faces to use. the problem is that even with the serial the addon doesnt unlock ( at least for me) and it marks the face with a watermark. plus you indeed have to work on the face with sliders to fix the lips mostly. I think this addon is still on its first steps but it looks as its going to the right direction

p.s. your attachment doesnt open
hmm.. kinda works well for me.. I don't see any watermark.. are you connected online?
Screenshot 2019-10-06 09.52.40.png 321_intel.png

dunno..
lipstick was added by me but the makeup came with the face gen.
Eyes look bad..
maybe I screwed with the photo

yeah.. deleted my post.. it was another alien

later edit:

Untitled.png

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

It has some lovely textures and iirc has worked pretty well with for extra colors (which I also use on pre-iray hairs that come with hairbands, btw.)

These heels:
thanks for the info

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
hmm.. kinda works well for me.. I don't see any watermark.. are you connected online?
View attachment 420936 View attachment 420938

dunno..
lipstick was added by me but the makeup came with the face gen.
Eyes look bad..
maybe I screwed with the photo

yeah.. deleted my post.. it was another alien

later edit:

View attachment 420944
actually it looks quite good considering that its an automatic procedure. propably still in early stages . the thing is that it copies the actuall photo. with shadows, makeup etc. so if there are for example hair in the way, you will see them on the finished face ( happened to me) my question is if you worked her lips cause from my experience if you see the face from the sides, the face looks with kind off flat lips.

would be cool if you could copy skin textures as easily.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
actually it looks quite good considering that its an automatic procedure. propably still in early stages . the thing is that it copies the actuall photo. with shadows, makeup etc. so if there are for example hair in the way, you will see them on the finished face ( happened to me) my question is if you worked her lips cause from my experience if you see the face from the sides, the face looks with kind off flat lips.

would be cool if you could copy skin textures as easily.
not on the morph.. yeah.. when I went to the side.. looked meh.. flatish.

Reactions: Beast Within
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes