3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 9, 2018
I still can not make out how to get rid of it View attachment 420821
but if you look at it from the other side its ... :LOL: View attachment 420822
I don't have anything constructive to say... BUT... Goddamn that dude can take double fisting like a champ! :LOL:
Either that or he took it a bit too far at the gym :ROFLMAO:

with a nun it would be even better ;)(RiBU has a good model for her :LOL::ROFLMAO: )
You literally nailed this one :ROFLMAO:
Goddam'it I love that show! :love:

Just a quick concept.
I guess she has east-european ancestors because of her family name...

View attachment 420867
This reminded of a long forgotten render I did about 3 years ago (Attached here for reference), nothing to write home about, but looking back at it now, it doesn't look half bad for a starter render I guess :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
This reminded of a long forgotten render I did about 3 years ago (Attached here for reference), nothing to write home about, but looking back at it now, it doesn't look half bad for a starter render I guess :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happens a lot to me when I look at my older renders, like "I was fucking good already back in the days...." ;)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Too bad that in profile, all the characters created have the same head with transfer face.
Nothing surprising, considered that this is a single sample scan. To get a proper profile or at öeast diverse morphs it would need multiple samples. And that is smth they should work on. AT the current stage you have to adjust the vertices by yourself, either through facemorphs in your library or through a 3d modeler like hexagon or blender. If they would improve mor on Hexagon it could be fairly easy to do, thanks to the DAZ bridge system.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes