3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 4, 2018
Another weekend , a few hours to relax and one more render:

........................................................................... Sweet Dreams............................................................................
day43-2.png

..................................................................... Lost Frequencies - Sweet Dreams (inspirational song) ..................................................

I'm just a noob still trying to understand lights. Manual pose, alot of work with hair shaders, eye glitters, lips gloss and glitter and alot more. No help, 300 iterations during 40 minutes (gtx 1080ti) and probably alot of mistakes/ i let u figure them out.
It is like it came from render just added signature. This is version 2 with autumn hdri (10 min render/10 iterations):

day43-autumn.png

Hope u like it guys and thank you for thumbs up.

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hi
GodGoku

More lighting. When rendering I always fine that more light helps a lot. you can place some mesh lights behind the camera. take a plane or sphere and apply emissive shader to it. then turn up the light to get the right amount of illumination. thats my opinion. :)

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know of any gloryhole assets that i can insert into any environment without it looking off? All the gloryhole environments i've found i don't like them lol

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes