3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone know of any gloryhole assets that i can insert into any environment without it looking off? All the gloryhole environments i've found i don't like them lol
With any proper UV mapped environment you can also do it like that.

Let's assume 1. is something like a toilet box in a bigger surrounding.

Find the image for the surface you want the hole in, works best with the surface selection tool.

The surface for the box should look like this 2., most likely embedded in other stuff, where each rectangle represents
a different wall of the box.

Open this image in an image editing programm and create a new layer, I recommend to work on a copy :)
(not responsible for any damage on your original textures)

Next one could be a little trial and error, place a circle select for the hole on one of the sides of the box

On the NEW layer, fill this circle selection with black, invert the selection and fill the rest with white.
Should look somehow like that 3., in relation to the walls in your pic of course , reduce it to the background layer and save it with another name, I prefer to give it a _T appendix for transparency.

Open this image in Daz Studio and put this image in the cutout opacity of the shader for the box.

If the hole is in the right wall at a good height 4. - perfect, else repeat for another rectangle in the texture image :)

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
brijitte snakes 2.jpg

Genesis 3 head, tweaked genesis 3 body
Victoria 4 skin, converted to iray, genesis 3 eyes
Genesis 2 pose, first manually saved as non-hierarchical pose then ported to genesis 3
Poser poses for snakes
Daz Morphing Python + Cold Blooded expansion, converted to iray uber
Final item needs work, pretty happy with everything else.

Happy October!

Jul 8, 2017
With any proper UV mapped environment you can also do it like that.

Let's assume 1. is something like a toilet box in a bigger surrounding.

Find the image for the surface you want the hole in, works best with the surface selection tool.

The surface for the box should look like this 2., most likely embedded in other stuff, where each rectangle represents
a different wall of the box.

Open this image in an image editing programm and create a new layer, I recommend to work on a copy :)
(not responsible for any damage on your original textures)

Next one could be a little trial and error, place a circle select for the hole on one of the sides of the box

On the NEW layer, fill this circle selection with black, invert the selection and fill the rest with white.
Should look somehow like that 3., in relation to the walls in your pic of course , reduce it to the background layer and save it with another name, I prefer to give it a _T appendix for transparency.

Open this image in Daz Studio and put this image in the cutout opacity of the shader for the box.

If the hole is in the right wall at a good height 4. - perfect, else repeat for another rectangle in the texture image :)
I will try this tommorow thanks!!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
has anybody had this kind of problem with hair models, artifacts on the forehead? know a good way to fix this ? View attachment 421988
Check the adjust morphs on the hair.. front head or something like that.. go play with that in the smooth shade viewport and you ll see the map of the hair.. try to match that with the head.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
meh.. easier to adjust it from the start pose her anyway you want.. render.. done...

Annie1_intel_001.png anna1_intel_001.png

Is it me or they fixed the "point at" the "camera x" for the eyes in 4.12? or at least for me never worked.. was way off if the camera was in the center eyes were poiting right quite far away from.
Still broken .. doesn't work anymore after loading the save for some reasons..

Maybe I had to point the light to her body or breast.. not her face.. meh.. too late now.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 422046

Let's be honest --- this is more of a 'show us your post-processing skills' pic, because without that post-work, all we're left with is:
View attachment 422048

(yes, I totally filled her dismembered torso with lots of spheres to prevent all that light turning her into a glowstick ...)
... :eek: ...
I have never posted a pic here that involves post processing, probably why I get very little feedback :D!

Reactions: ybdevres

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
I have never posted a pic here that involves post processing, probably why I get very little feedback :D!
Ah, I love all your work, Doc, and the time and effort you put into sculpting your models is awesome; they all look unique, quite unlike the nonsense Daz and more than a few of their PAs kicks out.

Completely off-topic: do you sell your Daz models, because unique models is something my work definitely needs.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes