3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Something wrong with shoe I guess.. I think you have a fix pose or something like that on that shoes asset pack.
Is that a dforce dress and it's not simualted?
If so.. pose her back on the t-pose (default pose) on the frame one.. add another 30 frames (at the bottom you can see your timeline) so you ll have 61 in total.. move to frame 31, pose her how you like.
Go to simulation tab.. if you don't have that active: Windows - Pane
On the Frames to simulate use the Animated - Use Timeline Play Range
Somethin like that:
Screenshot 2019-10-08 12.03.32.png

Oh.. before that mostly everytime before you're running the simulate save before.. sometimes (quite often) it can blow up or crash the software.. if it blowsup you have the clear button at the top in the simulation tab.. if you get a crash.. oh well you lost your progress.
In some cases the cloth may have to penetrate some other objects or some figure parts like hands or feet etc.. may cause the simulation to blow again.. you can hide those parts and the simulation will ignore those objects
Why timeline and 61 frames instead of 31 well.. in the extra 30 frames i'm giving time for the cloth to settle down and from there I can choose what frame I want to render.
61 maybe it's too much anyway.. 41 should be enough with her in the right pose on the 30th frame.
On frame 1 don't pose her to far away from the actual pose you wanna get because you ll get longer time to simulate the animation.. but in this case you don't care about the animation you just want a dforce dress to look nice.

Anyway.. that's it.. maybe i'm talking bullshit but oh well.. my simulation is ready now.. had to do something meanwhile is done.

//
you can simulate the dress in one frame.. it will take less time to do that but you won't get the best results everytime..

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Ah, I love all your work, Doc, and the time and effort you put into sculpting your models is awesome; they all look unique, quite unlike the nonsense Daz and more than a few of their PAs kicks out.

Completely off-topic: do you sell your Daz models, because unique models is something my work definitely needs.
I only have one for sale at the moment and she is on Renderhub, I do plan to put a few more on there in the near future.
Aria for Genesis 8 Female can be found here:-

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Hello,

does somebody know the model name (character) of the Bonnie hair for Genesis 8?

Thanks.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Were you just lucky to get the bending in the second image this smooth or do you use additional tricks to achieve those bendingfolds? Evferytime I try smth like this, the mesh got sometimes sharp edges and I have to dial a bend helper in or have to push the edges back in line.

Adulterous fun after a Gala :sneaky:
View attachment 422818
She doesn't look to me, like she is having fun. She looks more like bored AF to me. Could be the cigarette.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes