5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Alina and Cynthia

View attachment 423436
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Flora and Aeris
View attachment 423437

Thanks to Abîme for slowly pushing me to DAZ:cool:(y)
and thanks to all the users who share assets in the forum :love:

CulayTL
Papa Ernie
Passion3D
LazyDroxie
evoR
Lt. Aldo Raine
Blackshaddow
lumaspicy
Max Headroom
Lt. Aldo Raine
W22N
and recreation for sharing your fantastic skin with forum users:love:
you re welcome!
Alina and Cynthia are hot! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
New render. What would you do to this hot MILF? View attachment 423561
Oh wow she's smoking hot ;). But as other people have suggested to me you should use Nividia or intel denoiser to get nicer render.
Now for god sake i can't remember who suggested and helped me with denoising renders, i'm sorry guys :oops: but anyway here's an example of your render denoised

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Oh wow she's smoking hot ;). But as other people have suggested to me you should use Nividia or intel denoiser to get nicer render.
Now for god sake i can't remember who suggested and helped me with denoising renders, i'm sorry guys :oops: but anyway here's an example of your render denoised
If it's done with the nvidia version, it's not me. :ROFLMAO:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Good enough but not even most the powerfull computer from nvidia can't make wonders on that one.. :LOL:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
If it's done with the nvidia version, it's not me. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i actually got help on both Nvidia and Intel denoiser but since i downloaded nvidia first i sticked up with it.
Now i may be blind but i don't see all that differences between the two denoiser.

Good enough but not even most the powerfull computer from nvidia can't make wonders on that one.. :LOL:
I know :ROFLMAO: still it looks better without all the noise

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i actually got help on both Nvidia and Intel denoiser but since i downloaded nvidia first i sticked up with it.
Now i may be blind but i don't see all that differences between the two denoiser.

I know :ROFLMAO: still it looks better without all the noise
If there are any, it's not visible to the eye.
The intel version is better because it is easier to use once it is set up and no driver error messages or other.

PS: I take back what I said nvisia looks rotten more than intel since the textures are modified with nvidia, intel handles denoising better. I had seen a comparison last time and there was no visible change.
In short, take the version that xavster gave ( yes, it's not the basic intel), it's the most reliable it doesn't change the appearance of the image, and only removes unwanted stuff. I used them +50 times and no problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomec104

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Reactions: Nomec104

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Alina and Cynthia

View attachment 423436
Flora and Aeris
View attachment 423437

Thanks to Abîme for slowly pushing me to DAZ:cool:(y)
and thanks to all the users who share assets in the forum :love:

CulayTL
Papa Ernie
Passion3D
LazyDroxie
evoR
Lt. Aldo Raine
Blackshaddow
lumaspicy
Max Headroom
Lt. Aldo Raine
W22N
and recreation for sharing your fantastic skin with forum users:love:
Yeah he likes to push people into it. He did that with me too. :sneaky:

IrisWall.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
2_intel_001.png

Me trying to learn more dforce..

How can I move the upper side as well and look a bit more.. realistic.. now the cloths sticks to her chest.. should I try to attach another pin and drag it and then simulate again.. thinking i will get a bump or something where the pin is? something like:

321.png

Or is there an easy way to do that?

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
View attachment 423757

Me trying to learn more dforce..

How can I move the upper side as well and look a bit more.. realistic.. now the cloths sticks to her chest.. should I try to attach another pin and drag it and then simulate again.. thinking i will get a bump or something where the pin is? something like:

View attachment 423762

Or is there an easy way to do that?
Imo this side of her robe does look more or less realistic, I guess it's simply the amount of fabric between the hand pin and the shoulder strap which make it kind of bulge in this direction.
This "sticking" to the underbust on the other side of the robe looks more unrealistic to me, and this happened in my simulations when the mesh of the clothing interfered with the mesh of the body.
Just my opinion :)

Edit: Looking closer it could also be the stiffness of the fabric, the angle of the fabric below her hip on this side looks wierd, but this could also be the camera angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes