3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
There is a reason why the word is: KISS (Keep it simple stupid.) Definitly one of the kind I like the most, of your work.
Now that I have established that I really like this one, you can understand why I have some things to say about it. XD
Everything is about her right side. Espeacially her arm. It looks like hair gone wrong or a postwork mask that interacts in a weird way. :unsure:
Another one is on the personal taste side. I would have lowered the frame a little bit to move the crop on her right side somewhat lower too, to give her arm and buttocks a lossless look. And i think her head could handle a lower crop as well, ihn this case.

ulala0077

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2018
Female characters in a game I am trying to make

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Not good gifs? look at her tits man! fucking hot ;)
hahahah xD Well I meant the Gif per se (timing between frames, fading, etc xD) the animation looks better on the game with good pacing and image effects xD

But I'll get gut rendering too I promise xD

Reactions: Nomec104

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Female characters in a game I am trying to make

Is it me or most of the "Aunts" are redheads? or close to that..

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
There is a reason why the word is: KISS (Keep it simple stupid.) Definitly one of the kind I like the most, of your work.
Now that I have established that I really like this one, you can understand why I have some things to say about it. XD
Everything is about her right side. Espeacially her arm. It looks like hair gone wrong or a postwork mask that interacts in a weird way. :unsure:
Another one is on the personal taste side. I would have lowered the frame a little bit to move the crop on her right side somewhat lower too, to give her arm and buttocks a lossless look. And i think her head could handle a lower crop as well, ihn this case.
I appreciate the feedback.

I'm attempting different approaches and was testing out a hair asset for the body and arms. I will play around with it a bit more as I wasn't too happy with the results.

As for the rest it is indeed personal taste. I'm happy with the pose and angle.

My approach at the moment is to play around with poses lighting etc until I see something that interests me. Some may like the results others may not. Life would be boring if we all liked the same things :)

I'm glad you liked it. Though I don't think it's one of my best

Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes