3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Practicing outdoor lighting and playing with some different assets, still a lot of work to do but I feel I'm improving a couple things everyday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And my very first somewhat sexy scene from a few weeks ago when I was still wrapping my head around Dforce and lighting, prewarning if your a details person some pretty bad mistakes that I have since corrected. also a fully mirrored tight elevator scene is extremely challenging for lighting, camera angles, and poses.

!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!! Implied NTR content please don't flame me if you click the spoiler below

If you like my renders they are all based on fanart from The Typist's "Because I Love Her" found here. His renders and scenes are wayyy better than mine.
I LOVED this!!!
Bummer she took off the heels mid-thru the scene :p

Heres the new hottub steamy render

I wish I knew how to make the water white a bubbly like a real one, but small steps.. lol
Will work on some new stuff this weekend.

Edit: No post process or degrain filter. both files were 30mb and rendered at UHD 1:1 10K iterations so I had to resize them down to 1080p to fit on IMGUR. It appears they both suffered some losses on detail if you zoom in. Will look into a resizer that doesn't kill my renders next :)
Looks DAMN amazing!!!
Idea for an animation, there! :D

While I love this dress, getting it to fit with (almost) no clipping always seems like a major achievement.
View attachment 420364
Very Beautiful!

Just a quick concept.
I guess she has east-european ancestors because of her family name...

View attachment 420867
mmmmmm Teacher. Me likes!
Heres the final edit from the gym shower room scene

TEASER!!

So HOT!

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Hi all. This is my first post as I am still figuring out DAZ Studio for a month or two now.

I decided I REALLY needed to work on understanding lighting, so I took a hotel room model from DAZ store and replaced the lighting that came with it my own.

Here's my attempt at soft "mood lights" with all the other room lights off - any feedback welcome.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes