3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

I was a little obsessed again recently with my lovely futie shortstack Tammy. That's why I have created a lot of new stuff with Tammy for my patrons on Patreon.

Here is an example :

Shortstack_Tammy_Clock_Room_16.jpg

If you follow the link and become my patron, then you get 14 brand new images with my gorgeous futie shortstack Tammy posing and having fun, with many variations. And you get my heartfelt thanks too.

JesusIsDead

Hello Kitty
Donor
May 17, 2018
My first finalized character. Still playing with rendering. Now I have respect for guys who do super high quality renders. Made a simple animation too - total render time 10 hours and some minutes for 4 seconds.

anna_breasts.png

Last edited:

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Spot render tool, which lets you select parts of an imagine that you want to render
I know what the spot render tool is and how it would be used in this process, but I'm interested in the process. I'm sure it has something to do with masking, layers, alpha channel or something, thing is that I don't know, but I wanted to read up on it and watch tutorials etc.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
It just looks like a photoshop cutout because the shape of the mask is too impregnated compared to what you can do on daz. He just created a UV mask (pink) so that the cutting is seen as little as possible in game and little helped also well positioned the cut pieces (it looks more professional than what was done on the tyrant and the choice of clothes).
Basically 2 rendered, 2 rendered cut, 1 naked and 1 with the bikini. It's ren'py layeredimage.

thank you very much.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes