3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 9, 2018
beautiful model. custom crafted? and what about the skin? Ive seen a few with hd body hair but none this detailed
Believe it or not, the base figure I used was Bridget 8 , and went wild with the sliders afterwards. Skin was a Bridget 8 HD skin with custom shaders coupled with Body Hair for G8 by Exnem with custom shaders as well and a VERY LONG render time :LOL:

Great render. Your lighting skills are just insane!
Thanks man, this really means a lot, been experimenting relentlessly for the past couple of months trying to improve my renders, I know I still have a heck of a lot to learn still, but hey, always good to hear good words of affirmation every now and then. Thanks again man :giggle:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So HOT!

- Honey, eeerr...It's not what it seems. She ...errr... just broke into our house, threatened to kill me and forced me to give her a blowjob. That's all! I swear!

View attachment 439011
Come on girls, we can work it out!

As everyone was doing grannies, here's Tanja

View attachment 439366
Lovely granny!

"Now look here, junior. These are called tits, and you can have them with cereal." View attachment 440242
YUMMY!!

After many crashes.. really a lot.. dunno why, when, how.. gave up and render it as it is..
Nothing in log..
Had something else in mind but DAZ just doesn't love me tonight.

View attachment 440692
Oh yeah!!

C'on what r u waiting ? Grab some :sneaky: ;)
View attachment 441286
I'll be ordering some!

Hitting 750 renders for my shit game o/
I'm not far from the burnout tho
I thought first I could render the prologue under ~300.. ahah. kill me.

View attachment 441305
Nice couple!

Such a cutie!!

What you wanna do with mommy ?

View attachment 441393
Nice!

Delicious curves!

Interesting Teacher!

Some test render in a car. The bright pink panties is kinda weird but whatever. View attachment 442828
Anyone know where to get car models? I found some but the textures is still blank.
Do people create the texture themselves?
Mmm schoolgirl!

Oh yeah!! that's the good stuff

Hey, David... David, wake up...
View attachment 443954
loool

BEAUTY!

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Daz crashed after an hour of rendering so i have to restart it tonight. I Want to do this one first as its all set up. This may mess up my schedule so my Halloween render might be later. (also need to get some work done) I have an idea of what i want to do but i need to set it up and i am still looking for one or two assets i need/want.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes