3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
H

haha there'll be more, I'll get the heels in the shot next time!
Photography lesson I had from my dad many, many years ago: unless you specifically want part of your subject(s) to be outside the picture (or specifically only want part of the subject in the picture), make sure to have the entirity of your subject(s) within the frame. Works pretty well for me when rendering too. ^_^
I've "outperformed" some professional photographers at wedding parties thanks to that rule as well. They scalped the guests without anyone noticing, untill the newlyweds put the photos I mailed them next to the pro ones.. Even without any of them fluffy filters and layers, mine registered as more complete, and they ended up replacing several images in their photobook with mine. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DerangedAristocrat

Nenet

Aug 29, 2019
: ...why can't I download those mature characters for G8 you have in your signature? They send me on a Yandex page, but once there the "Download" option seems to be clickable but not active...
I have downloaded, try another browser. Perhaps antivirus blocks.

BiggieHead

Dec 23, 2017
I wanted to challenge myself to light an entire scene using only the available light options. No environment was used. I was satisfied with how my first attempt turned out but the lighting on the character herself was pretty poor. So I tried adding additional lighting on the characters and removed the pixelated shadows without affecting the rest of the lighting. I also added a male character to have the picture tell a story rather than have a naked lady standing in the middle of the street.

27.png.denoised.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
My first try on creating a character with freckles all over the place. Still a long way to go though. The freckles look unrealistic and just way too much, also at some places the textures is quite streched. Well I guess I really have to use Photoshop more. :D
Ginevra_Camera3.jpg
Ginevra_Camera1.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes