3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Love this art style, did you use some kind of toon shader for the models or is it mostly postwork in GIMP/PS?
That's actually the raw render (reduced size as I put the fullsizes on patreon). No postwork at this stage. Entirely lighting. :) I used a DAZ skin for the monster girl (which is why it's not as great quality for my liking, but is only for a few small scenes in the game, so I pepped it up with lighting instead). I used a create-a-room to build the room, and the shaders were from all over the place (the ceiling was for boat planks or something...).

Reactions: DerangedAristocrat

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Whew guys with the little time i have in the past few days i managed to get this silly render together for halloween. Don't expect a masterpiece though since i've made this render in almost 50 min (composing scene + the actual rendering process)
Anyway Happy Halloween to everyone

Zombie: Breeaast...
Kyouko: Jeez, Zombie-kun no ecchi!
[Edited]Zombie-Kun Ecchi Test 1.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Simple concept art for the Tropes VN. Besides a very agressive denoise no post done.

MC has to warm up his packaging skills and uses Sybrina for training. ;)
View attachment 446285
What a nice render mate. It would have been fantastic as christmast render theme. Anyway may i ask which assets you used to compose this scene? Especially the wooden horse.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
pressure morphs for Genesis 8 are included
modified to do, what I want it to do.

The Ribbon Gag is also by him, but you can't get them currently at Renderosity or Renderhub. The pressure morphs of the gag are a transfer to Genesis 8 that I had to do myself.

The Hollyday Nook should be common knowledge ;)

The props on the table are misc stuff, I purchased at Rendo from Crazysky3d (Sounding Vibrator, Anal Pear, Enema Bowl)

The Hair is the Neko hair from OutOfTouch

The pubic hair are Realistic Stripe 01 from Tempestas3d (Renderosity) (Modified to play nicely with the ribbon outfit)

And Sybrina herself is a custom character made by me.

Oh and last but not least, a bunch of iray shader presets by various vendors.

Reactions: Nomec104

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
pressure morphs for Genesis 8 are included
modified to do, what I want it to do.

The Ribbon Gag is also by him, but you can't get them currently at Renderosity or Renderhub. The pressure morphs of the gag are a transfer to Genesis 8 that I had to do myself.

The Hollyday Nook should be common knowledge ;)

The props on the table are misc stuff, I purchased at Rendo from Crazysky3d (Sounding Vibrator, Anal Pear, Enema Bowl)

The Hair is the Neko hair from OutOfTouch

The pubic hair are Realistic Stripe 01 from Tempestas3d (Renderosity) (Modified to play nicely with the ribbon outfit)

And Sybrina herself is a custom character made by me.
Thanks you are a true hero bro

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes