3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
First render done on my new graphic card. Only took 2 hours to render compared to 4-5 hours on my old one.

View attachment 445423
Great scene!!

Suddenly had three renders and two conversions go bad... Was actually almost giving up for real, but then this one turned out reasonably well:
View attachment 445802
Gorgeous!!

View attachment 445921
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to Halloween from nezdaz91
Those feet!! :love:

I love them!!

Reactions: Namco15

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This one was way too much work just to get an outfit, so I thought I would post it in this thread too. The katanas are from . The top is from with multiple surfaces selected and hidden and reshaded with a linen shader. The pants are that were not simulated in DAZ. The first step was to create a new texture with the flames on the bottom of the pant legs. It was a good thing that this asset also had templates. Then I tried several times to simulate in Daz, but this outfit does not like being fit to a Genesis 3 figure. I even tried used VWD to simulate the cloth pose, that was an utter failure. VWD just crashes Daz at the end of every simulation. Ended up taking the pants as is and exported the pose and pants as OBJ files. Loaded both into Marvelous Designer and simulated the cloth there. Exported the pants back to OBJ and reimported it into DAZ, then applied the newly created texture overlay. Rendered for about 55 minutes and 1200 iterations then resized in Lightroom. No other post processing was done.

This is Amie from No More Secrets dressed as Erza Scarlet from the Fairy Tail anime.

erza.jpg

I am not 100% happy with the pants texture, it needs some slight (just a few pixel) adjustments to get the seams right.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello very good night someone knows how I can create those labels or decorations I do not know if they can be created or how I can buy one. In advance thank you very much for your attention.
Screenshot_20191101_003900_com.android.chrome~01.jpg

Reactions: Namco15

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Hello very good night someone knows how I can create those labels or decorations I do not know if they can be created or how I can buy one. In advance thank you very much for your attention.
you can put any signature in your account settings ;)

Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous. Je suis sur Daz 4.12 et j'ai plusieurs questions un peu techniques à propos du "post denoiser start iteration".
1 : Est-il efficace ?
2 : Fonctionne-t-il tout le long du processus de création de la photo ? À intervalles réguliers ? ou seulement une seule fois au moment désigné par le chiffre ?
3 : comment faut-il le régler (plutôt vers 8 itérations ou plutôt vers la fin du rendu) ?
4 : (Peut-être que le 3 aura répondu à cette question) quelle différence cela fera-t-il si je le règle à 200 itérations ?
Désolé si cette question a déjà été posée mais il y a 900 pages en anglais (l'anglais n'est pas ma langue maternelle) et d'avance un grand merci à tous pour vos réponses qui seront nombreuses et éclairantes.

Hello everyone. I am on Daz 4.12 and I have several somewhat technical questions about the "post denoiser start iteration".
1: Is it effective?
2: Does it work throughout the photo creation process? At regular intervals? or only once at the time indicated by the number? 3: How should it be adjusted (rather towards 8 iterations or rather towards the end of the rendering)?
4: (Maybe 3 answered this question) what difference will it make if I set it to 200 iterations?
Sorry if this question has already been asked but there are 900 pages in English (English is not my mother tongue) and in advance a big thank you to all for your answers which will be numerous and enlightening.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Bonjour à tous. Je suis sur Daz 4.12 et j'ai plusieurs questions un peu techniques à propos du "post denoiser start iteration".
1 : Est-il efficace ?
2 : Fonctionne-t-il tout le long du processus de création de la photo ? À intervalles réguliers ? ou seulement une seule fois au moment désigné par le chiffre ?
3 : comment faut-il le régler (plutôt vers 8 itérations ou plutôt vers la fin du rendu) ?
4 : (Peut-être que le 3 aura répondu à cette question) quelle différence cela fera-t-il si je le règle à 200 itérations ?
Désolé si cette question a déjà été posée mais il y a 900 pages en anglais (l'anglais n'est pas ma langue maternelle) et d'avance un grand merci à tous pour vos réponses qui seront nombreuses et éclairantes.

Hello everyone. I am on Daz 4.12 and I have several somewhat technical questions about the "post denoiser start iteration".
1: Is it effective?
2: Does it work throughout the photo creation process? At regular intervals? or only once at the time indicated by the number? 3: How should it be adjusted (rather towards 8 iterations or rather towards the end of the rendering)?
4: (Maybe 3 answered this question) what difference will it make if I set it to 200 iterations?
Sorry if this question has already been asked but there are 900 pages in English (English is not my mother tongue) and in advance a big thank you to all for your answers which will be numerous and enlightening.
Si tu veux une barbie met le a 3 si tu veux un trucs moins dégueulasse 100/150 une fois que l'image est composée pour affiné un peu. A 150/200 les textures ne seront pas modifié en apparence. En gros plus le chiffres est bas et plus le skin des charactères seront modifié et pas pour le mieux...
If you want a barbie put it on a 3 if you want something less disgusting 100/150 once the picture is composed to refine it a little. At 150/200 the textures will not be modified in appearance. Basically the lower the number, the more the skin of the characters will be modified and not for the better...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes