Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Look who I have met at the weekend ;)

View attachment 458903 View attachment 458904

Are you coming or not?

View attachment 458907

Please give me your honest opinion, ideas to improve and so on ... still learning to work with DAZ (third week now I'm using DAZ).
To remove the black lines from her face, 1st go in the smooth preview (next to iray or texture preview) with the hair selected go to parameters, general, actor you should have some adjustments sliders there check for adjustment/adj forehead depth or wide, play with those sliders until the hair map covers fully the head.. it easier to see that in the smooth preview if you zoom in enough.

1st renders are nice..
2nd.. come where to the wall or she just wants me to see her painting or the new lights bought from the ikea?
Yeah.. I know it's a bed down there.. recently used that bedroom apartment/bedroom as well.
Anyway.. good job!

Last edited:
Reactions: tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
1st renders are nice..
Wasn't so sure, because the environment is build for 3delight with uber lightning. That's nice, if you only want to render the environment. Really astonishing, what you can do with only CPU rendering.

But with the figure in it, I couldnt get any good results, so I switched to iray and wasn't sure if it really works out.

To remove the black lines from her face, 1st go in the smooth preview
Thanks, will try it.

2nd.. come where to the wall or she just wants me to see her painting or the new lights bought from the ikea?
lol. You are right, the Ikea lights are something everybody has to see :)

Anyway.. good job!

Thanks. Still a lot to learn, but for 3 weeks experience I think it's ok.

Reactions: CulayTL
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes