3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Finally got the 10-hour render time issue sorted.
So here are some more teasers from the new batch.
I'll probably hold off on posting more until the whole set is finished.
Cheers.

View attachment 464719
View attachment 464720
Hi karnage3d,

Looks like a lot of work was done to achieve the final look.

I like how the blacks pop in the details. What techniques are you using if I may ask - maybe a combination of HDR imaging, lighting and post-work? :)

Nice clean render.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Yes, that's better and if added with a little bit of nipple (excitement) poke with (not as strong but a more transparent texture like crotch area for bra - "just for her nips" to show a bit more) than fix her right wrist skin coloring and you'll offer a 100% yummy mummy! :p

Thanks for taking the time to try out her new look. :)

Reactions: Nomec104

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
HI, I need a little help/opinion here. Does this shirt looks at all naturally thrown?
Any suggestions?
Render is not of highest quality, sorry, just wanted to get opinion on the shirt. Pretty boobs are there to catch attention :)

View attachment 465331
Hi goodbad1,

I just thought that the top looked more like it was dropping to my eye than thrown. Try to rotate the shirt to mimic force of flight.

Here's an example of your picture I edited -

Just a thought, good luck.

Love that Milf

Reactions: goodbad1

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
View attachment 465587

Extremely new to DAZ. Renders keep coming out with small imperfections, like the white dots in the eyes, and small black line on left side of the chest. looking for pointers/tips of any kind. Thanks! :)
Hi GodofSex69,

While I'm a new Daz3D user as well, I think those lines are either from shadows and for the dots in the eyes I think they are reflections from (lights).

I have just been removing those types of small things in post-work inside a graphics program like PS, Gimp, etc.

Good luck

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I love this thread and after two days of catching up to 938 pages, I need a rest, see you all later.

Keep up the great renders! :)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Yes, that's better and if added with a little bit of nipple (excitement) poke with (not as strong but a more transparent texture like crotch area for bra - "just for her nips" to show a bit more) than fix her right wrist skin coloring and you'll offer a 100% yummy mummy! :p

Thanks for taking the time to try out her new look. :)
Wow i didn't noticed the weird shadow on her right wirst. Anyway later i'll try to make another render fixing these errors.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hi no__name,

Wow! Can't wait to see as you say "shit" game. Art style reminds me of several Hidden Object games I've played. I like the art style you've rendered.

Hope the writing for your game matches the quality of your artwork.

Good luck
Hi, thanks for the kind words! Writing is gonna terrible I'm afraid, since my English is quite broken and flat. Mostly make that game to learn how iray works, so there is good and bad. Worst thing is to be stuck with skins I modified more than ~6 months ago (not that they are absolutely terribad but hmm).

audrey.png

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
The glowing hat .
- Hey, lady. Can you donate some sex for the poor man, please...:sneaky:
fuckoff.png
- Fuck off, moron.:mad: And generally you have a shiny hat! The fucking... glowing... hat :ROFLMAO:
fuckoff2.png
-She doesn't like my hat... Bitch, what do you know about Daz hats:mad:
fuckoff3.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes