3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Lots of fiddling with the light. Ended up using mostly ghost lighting and a bit of postwork magic.
I don't have a definitive workflow i just fiddle around and test a lot before i make the final render.
Thanks Mescalino,

Quick search and -

At the moment, I am also a non-workflow creator. Though I'm trying to get one together because I want to make game art for a potential future Ren'Py game.

I have the technical tools and creative spark but I need more knowledge to get from "thoughts to creation". :D

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
YaYa_UnTIN2 , Troxvi
Thanks for the tips. After Your comments the impression of falling straight down can't be unseen :p
I made some changes, but... IDK, check for Yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still thanks for Your opinions, helped a lot :) I guess, as a 'thank You', I will remove panties :)
Hers, of course :p
(in fact that is only excuse to hear another opinions)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I've never seen the Humpback Milf of Notre-Dame before (just kidding - weird back post) but still some Milfy-Goodness. :)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The glowing hat .
- Hey, lady. Can you donate some sex for the poor man, please...:sneaky:
View attachment 465894
- Fuck off, moron.:mad: And generally you have a shiny hat! The fucking... glowing... hat :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 465895
-She doesn't like my hat... Bitch, what do you know about Daz hats:mad:
View attachment 465896
Hi lexx228,

All I could not thinking about was, what the fuck was she in that hood for anyway? Did she want to get gang raped or buy some meth - that Milf is making poor choices. :(

As for the hat... I just thought it was his scalp flakes (filth) showing on the beanie and not a reflections from the light.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Hi lexx228,
All I could not thinking about was, what the fuck was she in that hood for anyway?
Hi :)
Hood with granite pavements, round arches, Bavarian cars and leggy blonde models?:unsure: She is from the fashion police (special Department for the beanie (S.P.D.B.):ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Very nice indeed. Liking her legs, very shapely. Is this lit solely with an HDRI?
Thanks, love the Brenna body, was the second I bought after a massively discounted victoria 7

Just HDRI, it’s why all my renders look the same, I do them on a non-nvidia laptop and have to keep the backgrounds as simple as possible.

Reactions: Atherin
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes