3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks Mescalino,

Quick search and -

At the moment, I am also a non-workflow creator. Though I'm trying to get one together because I want to make game art for a potential future Ren'Py game.

I have the technical tools and creative spark but I need more knowledge to get from "thoughts to creation". :D
Well the hardest thing is to get consistency making all the renders look similar. Also more lights means (often) faster render types.
What i would do is really light up the scenes (trying to avoid over exposure) render them then find or create an action for photoshop to make it a bit darker. You can use this action in a batch where you do this automatically for all your renders. If you like you can find a more artistic action to create somewhat of an original style. You do have to be careful with that last one as it can have different outcomes on different scenes.

I to have a great story setup to create a vn also gathered most assets but i lack time. setting up all the scenes and pushing out enough renders per day is undoable for me. Also im a perfectionist which can be a pain for this.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2 and .ox
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes