3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
She looks quite young, what age were you aiming for?
About 40. If i use 'face old' controller too much, it changes the faces... well... too much! I mean her lips are getting too thin, the skin is sagging... I like her facial features right now, maybe i should add some fine details like wrinkles or pores...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
About 40. If i use 'face old' controller too much, it changes the faces... well... too much! I mean her lips are getting too thin, the skin is sagging... I like her facial features right now, maybe i should add some fine details like wrinkles or pores...
I'd say she looks like a very young 40... the same way Salma Hayek looks a very young 53! ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps and Loys

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
yes, Zelara detected+Hair, but the shape of the chest looks interesting:love:
Zelara? No, i used different skin, not even Genesis 8 figure! But hair yes, the same as on that milf from MP. Actually, i realized that she looks like mom from MP only after i made a render. :LOL: I didn't try to copy that character. Sometimes this just happens!:D

• Haha
Reactions: lexx228

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
A well-maintained 40 looks pretty much like that.

Reactions: Loys

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
My rant for the weekend... you're warned...
So, last night, I wanted to go for a fetish/latex render. So, I used some multi-use latex Iray shaders, to turn the character's skin (yes, the entire outer skin, plus nails) into a super-tight latex suit. Then I added the bad habit outfit, modified the shaders to hit a specific style, added a scenery, optimized the texture sizes... saved... restarted the suite... and, loaded the saved scene, thinking "I should be good to render". I setup my usual render settings, make sure the emissive lights are in the right values and hues, and hit render... and, that's where Murphy's law slammed on my head. With 240 Mbytes of geometry, and some 400 Mbytes of textures, I should be fine to render, I've rendered with nearly 1.5 gigabytes before CPU would kick in (Yes, my humble little GPU is a GT 1030, with a mere 2 Gigs of GDDR5 VRAM). After precalculating the basics, and before Iray starts the iterations, the Nvidia driver crashes. At first, I thought "Must be somethign with the mesh lights...". I rebooted the system, reloaded the optimized scene, removed all but the main mesh light, tried again.... driver crashed. I thought "OK, must be something with the scenery geometry". Rebooted the system, loaded the scene, changed the surrounding scenery, loaded a simplified "corridor" made by simple sci-fi wall props and a plane as my floor. Tried rendering... driver crashed! "Fuck, something in the scene has weird geometry" I thought... rebooted the system, opened a blank scene, added G3, same skin re-shading into latex. Avoided adding the nun outfit, only added a corset, and a gas mask, and a skydome as background... driver crashes, yet again! I give up, and leave it for morning, hoping it's only some freak glitch from prolongued running through the day. In the morning, I load a blank scene (computer had been turned off for some 10 hours by that point), a G3 base figure, shade in latex. No gas mask, no hair. skydome and optimizing, trying to render... driver crashes! At this point, and while I'm trying to make the most of it with Poser, I'm out of options on what to think. My GPU acts fine on full stress, I've already tested its limits after the last driver crash.
OK, rant over, you can carry on...

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Try a different skin. Like one from Alexandra 8 or in those lines, see if that changes things.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Try a different skin. Like one from Alexandra 8 or in those lines, see if that changes things.
I use Genesis 3 models only(( I played with some settings like laugh lines HD and face wrinkles. It made the character look a bit older, but i'll continue tuning the skin. Will see if that helps. Btw, today i found that for my renders (or, probably, for my skills...) "scatter only" setting in skin surface tab works much better than "scatter and transmit". Maybe it's just with this character, but still.

Reactions: Mescalino

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

View attachment 474573

Fuck the image server today..
Mom: Oh silly me.. I dropped the spoon again.. can you bend down and get it for me son?
Son: What? You don't need a spoon for pancakes anyway..
Mom: Oh shut up, be a good boy and help your mommy!

Pussy Eating.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes