3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Decided to try that "Satyr" asset, and only thanks to a certain Panda on discord, I actually manage to understand why the geometry was so high: all because of the fur and the tesselation of it. I almost went crazy, since kept falling on the cpu no matter what :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and about it, since I didn't like at all the default morphs and such, I made my own Satyr. Hope you like it! c:
I'd say my only issue with this is how weird it is seeing satyr/horse like legs completely unbent ;)

amuua

Nov 29, 2019
red mage FINALE.jpg
g3f custom morphs + V4 Danae Metropolitan Collection "Lyon" retrofit
Daz/Octane plug-in :: single HDRI map + spot lamp + direct lighting kernel (no RedSpec TGX)

trill santa FINAL.jpg
g3f customs Ysabeau 6 base with SV7 Zarla via GenX2 + V4 Danae London retrofit, custom reindeer nose texture
g3m or ?g2m + double cups
Daz/Octane :: DL kernel, single HDRI map + spot lamp, single-beam angle glare with spectral shift

Last edited:

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Dats gewd. Dats real gewd.

You're probably on the right path for making the hair wet. I'd drop the base color a few shades and jack up "Glossy Reflectivity" and or anything else with the word "Reflectivity" in it. Don't forget those sliders might not be displayed because the base "Weight" slider is set to zero.

Also... the eyes... I'd either have her looking to the side for embarisment, or (Head-down + Eyes-up) for sexy.
Thx for the advice on how to try and make the hair look more wet. Unfortunally it didnt work on the hair assets i used. But it did work on another random hair asset i tried. So ill keep it in mind the next time i try to do a render with wet hair.

Reactions: Atherin

amuua

Nov 29, 2019
2019 xmas duo v2.png
Daz 4.12/Octane R4.4.x plug-in, Path Tracing kernel
morph :: custom morph on Ysabeau 6 base & SV7 Zarla via GenX2
texture :: Danae London & Lyon / RedSpec TGX apply to "End of Summer" & "Suzan"
lightning :: HDRI + front & back spots 1550K
kamera :: 50mm f/2.8
extra :: vintage "Aery Soul Masquerade for V4" & Santa Baby Hat

N.B.!!!!! Beware of Santa Baby Hat fluff, must to set Fur Trans map to 0.1 opacity, gammas to 1.8 for achieve good fluff look & nice white colour, otherwise can appear ugly grey colour and not fluff.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 476266
g3f custom morphs + V4 Danae Metropolitan Collection "Lyon" retrofit
Daz/Octane plug-in :: single HDRI map + spot lamp + direct lighting kernel (no RedSpec TGX)

View attachment 476269
g3f customs Ysabeau 6 base with SV7 Zarla via GenX2 + V4 Danae London retrofit, custom reindeer nose texture
g3m or ?g2m + double cups
Daz/Octane :: DL kernel, single HDRI map + spot lamp, single-beam angle glare with spectral shift
*sigh* Guess now that Octane is free on a single-core, there is no excuse for me, to not learn about it.

Btw. I couldn't keep my wallet closed over the last weekend and tested some of the new toys. Turns out that I forgot a test render overnight. So instead of deleting it, I resized and denoised it for your entertainment.
blackfriday_to_christmas_proptest_intel.png

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...ok, people, I surely overdid this time... :)

Here's a little comics book experiment, a short story in order to have practice with lights and poses. Some clipping here and there, maybe, but unfortunately I didn't realised it until the scenes were rendered (...yes, it's a bit tricky to work on Texture Shaders under some lights conditions). Hope you'll like it anyway!
Big thanks to Nenet for providing female characters, and to Supro @ Intrigue3D for inspiration...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Thx for the advice on how to try and make the hair look more wet. Unfortunally it didnt work on the hair assets i used. But it did work on another random hair asset i tried. So ill keep it in mind the next time i try to do a render with wet hair.
May need to strip away some layers too. iono... GL!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have some problems and I'd like to have some instructions for it. Well, it can be reduced to two things: Lighting and render artifacts.

The first pic I did with a basic Distant Lighting and a Lighting preset, but for some reason it became too dark on the end. Talking with FFCreations, he said that it was because the lumen flux was too small (I put 10.000 and he said the the minimum that he generally use is 150.000). He also gave me few tips about dealing with the environment config was the main reason of the artifacts on the scene, even I thinking it was weird to see that the artifacts was mostly over the character's hair.

I did a second one, which was lost due to a power bleak out, but I did a third one soon after that - the one with the yellow light. Weird that, for some reason, the artifact is still there, and something weirder happened: A theorical make-up showed and I actually used Skin Builder 8.

What should I do?

In this picture: Carrie, one of the characters of my future VN.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes