3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Been thinking of doing some comic girls. I think I hit on Storm here pretty well. Genesis 8, using the new d-force afro. Have ideas (and purchased assets) for Rogue and White Queen, so will be trying those out at some point.
storm final test.jpg

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There is no other thread for self-made 3d art on this site so I post it here , I already asked where to post , the common response was : as long as it dont destroy my mental health, go for it !
It's really ok.
Feel free to post more.. it's ok as long you follow the general f95 rules, no underage shit etc..

Reactions: Namco15 and Atherin

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm thinking. Wouldn't smth like FLUIDOS be a quicker solution?
His request managed too much to set the FLUIDOS parameters. Here, a little sperm with smoothing, shader Wax and it's over.
I must say that I've never tested the parameters on fluidos ^^ Just installed and executed a preset.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
His request managed too much to set the FLUIDOS parameters. Here, a little sperm with smoothing, shader Wax and it's over.
I must say that I've never tested the parameters on fluidos ^^ Just installed and executed a preset.
I get that. But you also have to deform every drop by hand and retouch the seams in post. Both approaches are valid with such few fluids, that is, why I am thinking. ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes