3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Been thinking of doing some comic girls. I think I hit on Storm here pretty well. Genesis 8, using the new d-force afro. Have ideas (and purchased assets) for Rogue and White Queen, so will be trying those out at some point.
View attachment 480347
Love me some x-men, probably my favorite comic and favorite thing to see parodied. Rogue is my fav, but also love me some storm. Would love to see more work X-girls or more games, been thinking of doing something myself, but the time... I don't know how some developers do it.

Reactions: JiiEf

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Grainy AF, but I won't give up of a 2h of work only because of a crash.

This is Emily, the youngest sister of Amanda (29) and Carrie (26). Supposed to be more cute than anything else.

View attachment 481212
Bit longer and the deNoiser would do a better job, but still, I think it still does a decent job. Plugged it in because I was curious as what it would do.

495085_Emily_Watson_intel.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Bit longer and the deNoiser would do a better job, but still, I think it still does a decent job. Plugged it in because I was curious as what it would do.

View attachment 481227
Thanks for that. I need to ask, Is that a program? A tutorial inside the Daz Studio or even a photoshop post-correction? Sorry, but I actually have some renders that could benefit for that.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes