3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Ehh, imagination crisis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice warm and cold lights!

Probably reading too much into this, but he's in the cold'ish light, looking at the warm. So ....... we have tension; the beer, cigs, semi-nakedness, clenched hand, low-lit face, rain outside, and the mobile phone with its screen still activated; he has just put it down, or dropped it. So ... his dead girlfriend IS ALIVE!!!!

Or, I'm just reading too much into this :)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
WIP custom Genesis 8 character. I was wondering how easy it would be to make characters that could be possibly mistaken for someone else. How successful the experiment has been depends on you; does she remind you of anyone?

View attachment 107600
I can see Hayden Panettiere or Kristen Bell

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
WIP custom Genesis 8 character. I was wondering how easy it would be to make characters that could be possibly mistaken for someone else. How successful the experiment has been depends on you; does she remind you of anyone?
Very nice indeed! And yes, I would say this was a successful experiment if you were aiming for a certain vampire slayer...

Reactions: LP83

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
too large shoulders and collarboneo_O
You mean the shoulders are too wide and the collarbone sticks out too much? You're probably right. I keep tweaking and changing things. Also, she looks too "big" I think. Her thing is having huge implants, but I think those are too big :(

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Sample of one of the characters from the game and a brief description card. He's probably going to be the playable character. Also nice to render something a bit different.

Mac Anderson.png

Reactions: Jai Ho
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes