3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A few quick work in progress snaps of some of the characters from a sci-fi themed game I'm working on (and if I can ever stop changing my mind on the interface design, I might even get around to releasing it one day! :) )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: OldMoonSong

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
A few quick work in progress snaps of some of the characters from a sci-fi themed game I'm working on (and if I can ever stop changing my mind on the interface design, I might even get around to releasing it one day! :) )

Are these the future Charlies' Angels? When I looked at the Engineer, I immediately thot of Lara Croft for some reason. :)
Great renders!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Are these the future Charlies' Angels? When I looked at the Engineer, I immediately thot of Lara Croft for some reason. :)
Great renders!
*laughs* Thank you. Oddly enough the ships crew does have three girls but the scientist isn't one of them. I'll try to drop some more of the full cast on later. And again, thanks :) And, yeah, Nina does have a bit of the "Lara" working for her I suppose!

Reactions: Namco15

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A few more - albeit lazy renders with no backgrounds - just to complete the main cast as an idea.

So the ship has it's three crew, plus the MC. The base has four female and two male ( I've just showed the girls here) and we also have a number of other NPC's...but that would be telling too much and moving on to talking about a game rather than showing renders :)

skyisup

Apr 7, 2017
I can see Hayden Panettiere or Kristen Bell
Very nice indeed! And yes, I would say this was a successful experiment if you were aiming for a certain vampire slayer...
Sarah Michelle Gellar?
Pretty close but unfortunately I wasn't trying to recreate Buffy. I've iterated a bit and here's the current result. Getting a bit more close but I feel like I'm approaching some sort of uncanny valley of the image looking more like it's been retouched with photoshop, though I assure you it's not been altered after rendering.

9-2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes