3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Right, so I've been screwing around in Daz3D for the past 4 months, and I think I've acquired a decent knowledge about posing, lighting and shaders, etc.
Here's a render of a custom character I created, someone I'd definitely use for the 'mom', were I to ever make an incest game in the future. I was trying to go for a 40+, all-natural, mother of two (with a heavy rack and a nice juicy ass, of course). What do you guys think?

PS: Sorry for the less-than-average render quality, it's because I only have a less-than-average PC. Linda Bedroom.jpg

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Right, so I've been screwing around in Daz3D for the past 4 months, and I think I've acquired a decent knowledge about posing, lighting and shaders, etc.
Here's a render of a custom character I created, someone I'd definitely use for the 'mom', were I to ever make an incest game in the future. I was trying to go for a 40+, all-natural, mother of two (with a heavy rack and a nice juicy ass, of course). What do you guys think?

PS: Sorry for the less-than-average render quality, it's because I only have a less-than-average PC. View attachment 108211
Great render. We're seeing a lot of the more mature skin lately for some reason. The only thing that sticks out to me is the blue lighting. If it has a legitimate source, that's fine, but because it is shining so much off the door handle and her right side I'm left wondering, where the hell is that coming from?

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Great render. We're seeing a lot of the more mature skin lately for some reason. The only thing that sticks out to me is the blue lighting. If it has a legitimate source, that's fine, but because it is shining so much off the door handle and her right side I'm left wondering, where the hell is that coming from?
Thanks. Yeah, I'd added a strong spotlight on the right side, to include some highlight in the picture, but the source is out of the frame. I wanted to create an indoor scene without any HDRI, using only spot and point lights. That, and the bloom filter being on, is what's making it shine the way it does, I guess.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Thanks. Yeah, I'd added a strong spotlight on the right side, to include some highlight in the picture, but the source is out of the frame. I wanted to create an indoor scene without any HDRI, using only spot and point lights. That, and the bloom filter being on, is what's making it shine the way it does, I guess.
Maybe if you toned the light to a more yellow color it wouldn't have that blue looking halo? Could also adjust the orientation of that door handle so it's not so shiny? Don't mind me, I'm just like this.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Ten minute render (because I used the wrong render settings ...), but had an idea of just throwing something, anything together, and seeing what happened. Naturally, randomness happened ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes