3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 3251250
"She was a skater...milf?"
i LOVE her and this style so much! and you have a patreon and make a game with HER as the fmc? then count me 80% in!:) does she wear this ingame too? then count me 90% in! :love: questions if she is the fmc are there multiple different men she can encounter/get seduced/corrupted by? are there old men too she can get naughty with? then count me 100% in! :devilish::sneaky:

CGSerpent

Oct 11, 2023
really nice model and render quality! but she needs definitely bigger boobs :-D by the way whats the game about? will you make some polls?
Not at a spot to share story details but it's going to be more of a reimagining of Lara and won't have anything to do with the games, but will keep the core essence of the character like her personality and some of her background. It's going to be a small town slice of life romance story with a focus on atmosphere and emotion rather than just straight sex. There will be plenty of adult content but paced respectfully. There will also be another popular character involved in the story but I'll share more about her when I'm ready to show off the model. All I can really say right now.

Reactions: Pogo123
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes