3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
My dumbass forgot I rendered to an exr so here's a much better alternate version of my previous render

View attachment 3511229
the "issue" as I saw it was crowding the background, and the key light lighting up the background too much also, so it all blends together that even blur doesn't help, here is my take on that, a bit sloppy, just couple minutes in PS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 3512766
I can't quite get the "wet skin" look right; the shells seem to have various issues every time, but the rest, such as clothing manipulation seemed to work right
You may want to try different products, which may approach that task in different ways, and compare them. For example:

(For G8 and G8.1).

(For G3M and G8M).
And the female edition of the same product:

(Again, for G8 and G8.1)

Note that neither of these are for the most recent Genesis 9. I'm not working with that generation yet, but I'm sure that there are commercial solutions for it as well.

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
You may want to try different products, which may approach that task in different ways, and compare them. For example:

(For G8 and G8.1).

(For G3M and G8M).

(Again, for G8 and G8.1)

Note that neither of these are for the most recent Genesis 9. I'm not working with that generation yet, but I'm sure that there are commercial solutions for it as well.
There's an ultimate skin for G9 - https://f95zone.to/threads/149262/

Reactions: Jumbi

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

(For G8 and G8.1).

(For G3M and G8M).

(Again, for G8 and G8.1)

Thanks; I'll give them a try!

Reactions: Jumbi

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

(For G8 and G8.1).

(For G3M and G8M).

(Again, for G8 and G8.1)

Ok, I'm too dumb to figure out downloading without a flood of malicious software installations attempts, but I will look for these elsewhere.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes