• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
The Growing Up for Genesis series is pretty good.

You're right, it is pretty good, but not, what DrakeOnLand asked for. He needs older, not younger :cool:

I'm using these:

You should find them here in the Assetts forum or on some of the other well known download pages.
Or you buy them of course.

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
Vertex Bunny
What a first post, dude! I'm in love! :ROFLMAO:

That transition between shadows and highlights on her skin looks amazing. Any tips?
Sure. A larger light source creates softer shadows. This method also applies to the Sun Disk Scale if you're using the Sun-Sky Only environment mode in render settings.
Also, post work is helpful for smoothing out any sharp shadow lines.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Sure. A larger light source creates softer shadows. This method also applies to the Sun Disk Scale if you're using the Sun-Sky Only environment mode in render settings.
Also, post work is helpful for smoothing out any sharp shadow lines.
Thank you! :) Although I was already aware of the impact of both the dimensions of the mesh lights and the SS Sun Disk Scale on softening shadows, I still find you get better results than I've ever got this far. I'll keep practicing and experimenting. I also take note of the post work part. That's probably where I need to be more observant.

Reactions: 2C3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes