3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Around a year ago when I was learning daz studio, I played a little bit around and tried to recreate Ellie from "The Last of Us". So the following, is not a model you can buy somewhere. I had to build her from scratch with some hours of slider work and screenshot comparison. She is far from perfect, but I had a lot of fun creating my own version of her :)

And today I decided to use it and make a render for fun with her. After trying different backgrounds, I ended up with her walking through a park. But something was missing, so I created a camera overlay. I think it fits her expression and her pose quite well ;)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
It's because there is a street light just above. Any tips on How can I fix those shadows though ?
the windows of the houses and the light above the entrance should shine brighter and give the effect of bloom,the light over the girls shouldn't be scattered all over the street
and Yes , I thought about noon,because everything is in warm colors,although the night lighting is always cold(except bonfires and nuclear explosions)

Bumblebeexxx

Aug 28, 2018
the windows of the houses and the light above the entrance should shine brighter and give the effect of bloom,the light over the girls shouldn't be scattered all over the street
and Yes , I thought about noon,because everything is in warm colors,although the night lighting is always cold(except bonfires and nuclear explosions)
Thanks !! Will note down the mistakes you mentioned and will try to fix and get the lighting right.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I finally have a bra, a tanktop and a west over as three layers here and they don't clip, yaay! Not even the nipples or the nipple piercings clip :D Now that I have this I can remove the piercings for this scene, because it is a past scene where she doesn't have them. Well perfectly planned :D

And I looped some camera views to test if I like an animation that goes around the character. Guess at some point I want to animate that.
But of course it is way too big to post here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes