3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Can i please come in Mister? im soaking wet.

View attachment 471996

As allways constructive criticism is welcome.
I would allso like some advice on how to make her hair look more wet. Ive tried playing with the surface sliders in Daz and in Gimp. Just not completly happy with the result. I also wish i had a better asset for the rain.
Dats gewd. Dats real gewd.

You're probably on the right path for making the hair wet. I'd drop the base color a few shades and jack up "Glossy Reflectivity" and or anything else with the word "Reflectivity" in it. Don't forget those sliders might not be displayed because the base "Weight" slider is set to zero.

Also... the eyes... I'd either have her looking to the side for embarisment, or (Head-down + Eyes-up) for sexy.

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Dats gewd. Dats real gewd.

You're probably on the right path for making the hair wet. I'd drop the base color a few shades and jack up "Glossy Reflectivity" and or anything else with the word "Reflectivity" in it. Don't forget those sliders might not be displayed because the base "Weight" slider is set to zero.

Also... the eyes... I'd either have her looking to the side for embarisment, or (Head-down + Eyes-up) for sexy.
Once you figure out enlighten some of us

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
1 year + later and not sure what I want to do with this (no time from work either), I have decided to move away from DAZ for a while or maybe forever.
Thank you everyone who has supported me and liked my work. And best of luck to all those artists who would do some good work here.
Good bye till we meet again....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lexx228

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
are you importing the maps as well? and of course the sewing..
Nope, just the meshes? Didn't test the sewing thing yet. Been busy exporting all the chars as well as some go-to clothes I use for my game, to keep a good workflow. Gonna go more in depth this weekend (and screw everything up :love:).

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nope, just the meshes? Didn't test the sewing thing yet. Been busy exporting all the chars as well as some go-to clothes I use for my game, to keep a good workflow. Gonna go more in depth this weekend (and screw everything up :love:).
Mark the Trace 2D Patterns when your importin the cloth but you need to sew it.. lots of work.. anyway.. at the end you could play more with the asset.. make it shorter, longer, pokes, use the iron to remove other wrinkles you may not like etc.. but it's hard to sew it.. it's easier to start from 0 and make your own cloth :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, at the end, you can't import it as morph so you could import it as an object.. but you need textures as well.. crazy work..

1574888761623.png

Actually nevermind.. ignore everything.. you ll get some lines where the cloth it s sewed so you ll get nothing at the end.
Sry.. I'm tired :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes