3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Tried the ATK intensity scene 2 pre-made lighting set (which wasn't really designed for duos). Even though I modded the camera, the render queue overnight gave me a shot using the original image size (1k pixel ht). Then I set it to render while at work, but the Moneyshotz wet hand looked dirty. 3rd time is a charm.
JuneTallitStroke.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
This one goes out to the ladies... Um, the whole one of you. I was messing with lighting tools and figured I'd get my obligatory dude pic done. If I ever did make a game, this guy would be like a Khajiit version of Sancho from Orgazmo, probably MC's good pal w/ a heart of gold.

"Look upon me, for I am J'Wago. You will not look upon another because there is only one. Only one J'Wago, and that one is me. You want J'Wago, yes? I understand. Everyone wants J'Wago. If not for sex, then for J'Wago's Dust. Maybe you want both? I can make you 'bundle offer'. A big package deal, yes?"
JWagoWB.png

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hello folks. We have finally released our game. You can visit the game thread to give it a go. This game is out there thanks to your comments on our designs and ideas. We really appreciate what this community has provided for us and we really hope to return the favor by delivering an unforgettable experience. Enjoy folks. We love you <3 1k_Game Night with Raven Image 11.png

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
what is the best way to combine characters in a scene?
I am using for example a ready model of POSE of a couple, but still they still have errors of union! The Characters are the same height and size percentage 96%!

1.jpg

I know you can adjust it manually, but I would like to know a faster and more practical way! thanks

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
what is the best way to combine characters in a scene?
I am using for example a ready model of POSE of a couple, but still they still have errors of union! The Characters are the same height and size percentage 96%!

1.jpg

I know you can adjust it manually, but I would like to know a faster and more practical way! thanks
No idea. I have to do it manually every single time.. rarely they match, and I must always do it manually.
Feels great.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I posted this in the Fashion Business Fan Art thread, but I thought that it would be okay to share it here too.

Here are the last renders I created:

1.1.png
1.3.png
1.4.png

Some problems I realized after I was done with the renders: (I would appreciate if anyone has suggestions on how to address these)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm trying to learn DAZ and It's been a lot of fun. The more tutorials I watch the more I see how far this rabbit hole goes, and this is a great feeling.
I was wondering what concepts you think I should focus on to improve my scenes. Lighting? Camera settings? Something else? Any kind of tips or feedback is more than welcome.

In regards to these images, here are some possible red flags that I need to learn how to address:
  • I didn't do any light tweaking other than moving the sun around.
  • I didn't do any camera tweaking other than moving and creating cameras around.
  • I didn't do any render tweaking, other than activating post denoiser filter from sampling count 4000 to 5000.

Last edited:

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
I posted this in the Fashion Business Fan Art thread, but I thought that it would be okay to share it here too.

Here are the last renders I created:

View attachment 1045001
View attachment 1045003
View attachment 1045004

Some problems I realized after I was done with the renders: (I would appreciate if anyone has suggestions on how to address these)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm trying to learn DAZ and It's been a lot of fun. The more tutorials I watch the more I see how far this rabbit hole goes, and this is a great feeling.
I was wondering what concepts you think I should focus on to improve my scenes. Lighting? Camera settings? Something else? Any kind of tips or feedback is more than welcome.

In regards to these images, here are some possible red flags that I need to learn how to address:
  • I didn't do any light tweaking other than moving the sun around.
  • I didn't do any camera tweaking other than moving and creating cameras around.
  • I didn't do any render tweaking, other than activating post denoiser filter from sampling count 4000 to 5000.
I am also learning Daz and it's been a blast so far. Your photos look great, but the first one up close looks best. The other two look a little off because of the water effect on the girl. It might be lighting causing it, and i have no idea how you would fix it.

The billboards don't look bad, i honestly didn't know until you pointed it out. I might have been looking at your main subject... I do think you could fix the shadow issue with a small spot light on low pointed in the right direction or at lest not have a shadow in the buildings shadow at all. I mean who do they think they are, Shikamaru???

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes