3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Scene Optimizer and Camera Optimizer are tools to reduce the load. But I would advice you to try to get a GTX1070 if possible. DAZ renders only pics with the GPU that fit in the GPU DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY. Anything that does not fit is rendered with the CPU. And the problem with the 1060 is that this model only supports 3GB dedicated memory and even with 1080p you reach 3GB easy. A 1060 with 3gb will be as fast as a 1060/6GB in DAZ and will switch to CPU rendering at the same size of pic. A GTX 1070(ti) supports max 8GB dedicated VRAM and scenes will more often fit into the memory of the GPU.
And BTW - you should get more RAM, too. 32GB or more. Because when you render the pic on CPU the pic and the apps running must fit in the RAM and using a swap file will often crash DAZ.
Wow! Thanks! That's a really insightful information. All I can do now is praying for GPU in my country to restock again :eek:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Forgot to copy the texture material for the genitalia
It's a test for a better realtime adaptable workflow and seamless match efficiency good catched also that the lines are to harsh to be a natural tanning difference, you also gonna see that naturally no hair colors match yet 100% ;)

I added a cloth material match result

and the currently reached different layer combined render performance of the full animated result

Last edited:

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
Animation Results need a hell lot of work and improvement, to be able to compete with todays (Body) FK,IK,Keyframe,Mocap XXX Animation Standards.
in this scene i made only half animation of 20 frames, then mirrored. Filament render iper fast speed, help to try a lot of corrections, visibles only in the animation video play. iray, for me, is boring, hours for a single frame render, nahhh.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes