3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So it was about time again 4 weeks ago
this is how she reacted now when also hers content got leaked ;)

View attachment 1690631

View attachment 1690632

View attachment 1690633

View attachment 1690635

the content that was leaked right here
dude i'm not gonna lie, i discovered you through your leaked content a couple of years ago and looked up your work and became a fan.. forgot about you for a while since i didn't see anymore of your content popping up in different sites until recently i saw your stuff on svs and then found your deviantart profile and subbed/bought one of your galleries (?). I can understand the frustration you'd feel seeing your content leaked but that's how a lot of people discover artists and devs, if it wasn't for svs or other sites i would have never seen your work and i'm sure i'm not the only one who can say that. Cheers !

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
rev2020 and now i just bought another subscription to your devianart :D
thanks for the support
more should do it ;)

i plan to start rendering this weekend.
no new content for a week which is record i think.
i have had some other stuff to do.

normally i post atleast one new renderer each day.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
lmao im a full retard on this... i got a girl how i wanted to, got her to pose and then added a scene thing.. i tried to change her pose and i just couldnt, i think the old pose had her fucked up and i cant seem to find how to change her old pose.. i had her standing on the chair for like 10 mins not being able to understand it... finally moved the chair behind her but i wanted to have a pose with her on the chair lol.. def need to figure it out

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
qui peut me dire comment s'appelle l'effets transparent que l'on avait sur daz svp

who can tell me the name of the transparent effect we had on daz please

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes