VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
which character? did google this game and found nothing about a ftm. :unsure: (not my cup of tea, but hey)
but there was a hot drag queen :love:, sadly not romanceable... :cry::cry:
Ram, the asian guy. As for the Drag Queen . . . I think she is your roomate. They have the same silhouette and pose.

Reactions: pootin

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Gay, guys only with vaginal sex.... The tag needs to be removed as it is false advertising. Either there is XY/XX style penetration or not...

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
So uh...anyway...there's no vaginal sex in the game lol. Is it really so hard to change a false tag on this forum?

Really awesome demo, though! Everything in here seems right up my alley, so I hope we can get some updates soon!

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So uh...anyway...there's no vaginal sex in the game lol. Is it really so hard to change a false tag on this forum?

Really awesome demo, though! Everything in here seems right up my alley, so I hope we can get some updates soon!
Truth be told, he is planning to add several more people (the second group that arrives soon after the point where the demo ends so maybe one of them ends up being FTM? The second group is were all the diversity will be anyway (the Arab from the intro is in that group, plus a latino, a black guy, a japanese guy and a ginger who I assume will just be pasty white).

Reactions: 5x7 and yoyomistro

perles75

May 16, 2020
Truth be told, he is planning to add several more people (the second group that arrives soon after the point where the demo ends so maybe one of them ends up being FTM? The second group is were all the diversity will be anyway (the Arab from the intro is in that group, plus a latino, a black guy, a japanese guy and a ginger who I assume will just be pasty white).
The game seems to be VERY gay, I can't see any vagina in planning here, whatever the form (have you seen the MC?)

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Truth be told, he is planning to add several more people (the second group that arrives soon after the point where the demo ends so maybe one of them ends up being FTM?
I mean, he could plan to add any number of things, but unless the OP is in direct contact with the devs or can see the future, I don't think there's any point in tagging things that aren't actually in here. If every game here was tagged with every content that could hypothetically just randomly appear on the off-chance, maybe, just because it isn't literally outright impossible that those things might theoretically appear at some unknown point in the future...well, there'd be no point to tagging things at all. o_O

For now, "vaginal sex" just seems like a simple mistag, everyone who's played through can confirm it's not here and doesn't seem like it'll be here, so I'm just wondering why it's so hard to change one small honest mistake that's led to two pages of derails on a pretty cool game :LOL:

Reactions: Eduded

soakblue

Aug 17, 2020
What's the code for the phone?
If you mean the safe in the bedroom at the beginning, I think it's something like 1046 or 1048. I can't figure out what the code for the storage room is though. If that's accessible in this version, if anyone knows it, feel free to post.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I forgot the number but you can find it in Don's room when you're able to investigate it in the evening (you have to take a nap). At least in the previous final demo there was nothing inside the room, it's the same where the murder suspect will be held captive.

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
If you mean the safe in the bedroom at the beginning, I think it's something like 1046 or 1048. I can't figure out what the code for the storage room is though. If that's accessible in this version, if anyone knows it, feel free to post.
Code : 1069

Furballdammam

Oct 5, 2020
I forgot the number but you can find it in Don's room when you're able to investigate it in the evening (you have to take a nap). At least in the previous final demo there was nothing inside the room, it's the same where the murder suspect will be held captive.
Storage room still empty in 1.2

saruri

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, kindly state "Demo" in the title like the others if it's just demo pls; I thought it's completed when it's not, =-=

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I actually love the demo of this game but the voices are making me laugh too hard to take it seriously :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5x7

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I actually love the demo of this game but the voices are making me laugh too hard to take it seriously :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the text to speech is beyond silly and made even worse by the broken english. I've asked the dev and he says getting someone to help proofread/rewrite things is a priority (and he is getting it translated in other languages already)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes