VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 26, 2019
That's was a good demo and i really look foward playing the full game
Amazing artwork and the history looks interesting. Too bad there aren't really many sex scenes on this demo.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The full game will be released at 30 july. That's a long wait.
We don't really know how long it is but this is done by one person, the art is pretty damn amazing and there is actual gameplay. THere are many projects that get kickstarter funding and take well over a year until they are delivered (and often don't have as good art).

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
We don't really know how long it is but this is done by one person, the art is pretty damn amazing and there is actual gameplay. THere are many projects that get kickstarter funding and take well over a year until they are delivered (and often don't have as good art).
I backed Eldet. And waited every month for updates for 2 years because I was really looking forward to it. And paid the patreon for two years when he said he needed more money to finish the game.

Then the game was canceled and I never got my money back from the kickstarter. Sure the patreon put out a lot of good arts, but still... Then he started another game project inside patreon and I had enough of it.

Imagine the trauma.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I backed Eldet. And waited every month for updates for 2 years because I was really looking forward to it. And paid the patreon for two years when he said he needed more money to finish the game.

Then the game was canceled and I never got my money back from the kickstarter. Sure the patreon put out a lot of good arts, but still... Then he started another game project inside patreon and I had enough of it.

Imagine the trauma.
You never got your money back? Did you talk with Marccus about it because he tried to return everything.

Anyway, Ryu is not running a Kickstarter and if I understand, you just need to back it once in VIP on Patreon to buy it.

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
You never got your money back? Did you talk with Marccus about it because he tried to return everything.

Anyway, Ryu is not running a Kickstarter and if I understand, you just need to back it once in VIP on Patreon to buy it.
He kinda did some refunds until the first half of 2020, but then went 1 year quiet about it. I was kinda hoping he would just finish it and just waiting his assistant to contact me, but she quit because people harassed her. Last couple of updates he said it was due to financial difficulties.

I mean, it's 2021, world is ending. Dude deserves some space (and might be doing ok with the amount of patrons). But I can't help but feel iffy about the whole situation (and I don't have a lot of money myself, just wanted to help the lgbt+ game community grow).

But not to finish on a sad note tho, I'm just more cautious. I'll wait the final release of Robin Morningwood and Dead Dating to come out for me to purchase the final product. Aint going to be fooled twice.

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020

Imagine the trauma.
Sorry for derailing this thread because this game has no thread in this forums, but speaking of Marccus, what ever happened to his other game, Hello Eastwood? I peek at his patreon once in a while and it seems like all he does now are these illustrations and shit. Another promising game that's a goner I guess, disappointing.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry for derailing this thread because this game has no thread in this forums, but speaking of Marccus, what ever happened to his other game, Hello Eastwood? I peek at his patreon once in a while and it seems like all he does now are these illustrations and shit. Another promising game that's a goner I guess, disappointing.
Honestly his main skill is illustration, imo if they want to get a game out, maybe they need some help with the game development and should focus on what they are best at.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
The last time he promised to work on the game was November I think but no news since then. In February his living situation got worse and in general his physical health is often a topic. All this drama made me quit his patreon, his art is great and he does seem to have plans to finish his projects but in the end they often fall flat.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes