Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Dead or Aroused 1 & 2 [Final] [EpicLust]

Crown Royal

Jan 21, 2022
I'm glad to see another game by EpicLust. You just need to have a sense of humor with some of the stuff, like the massive dong, or the childlike face on the muscle head mc lol. I'm not into some of the girls that look like they've been using steroids since puberty, but some are actually pretty hot and the previous games are pretty entertaining imo. I'm sure this one will be fun too. I'm honestly impressed by the amount of different content they're producing in a short amount of time.

After playing this, I have to admit it's pretty short. Not like the other EpicLust games, which have many more girls and a lot more content. Still fun, but doesn't take long.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeadOrAroused-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Is this why Cockham Heroes development has been so slow? He was working on another 5 minute fapfest game?

I mean if the content is so similar he may as well had just found a way to work them into the main game instead of taking up time with this side project.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Reduce the cock size. It looks so stupid. How do people get off to this? That wouldn't even fit in a vagina let alone a mouth.
This kind of content isn't about being realistic or reasonable, it's about unrealistic fantasizing and willful suspension of disbelief.