JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Not sure if this is something from the mod from ShaddyModda or not, but I tried it again without the patch, and still got this same error message the moment I check if anyone is online. And hitting Ignore, it just sends me in a time loop with replaying the same scene over and over again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit Well, I fixed it. Had to restart the game, and use skip to make it back to where I was before, but then no errors. So, bit of work, but got it back.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I havent finished this update yet but man Im not a big fan of this transitions showing the bodies btw the second melanie choice gives an error and I really like chelsea a cute chubby girl

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Not sure if this is something from the mod from ShaddyModda or not, but I tried it again without the patch, and still got this same error message the moment I check if anyone is online. And hitting Ignore, it just sends me in a time loop with replaying the same scene over and over again.

You have NOT deleted all patch files: you can clearly see that the first call, and many more below that, refers to a file named "scr_patch.rpy". Check again and make sure that ALL patch files (can be .rpa, .rpyc and .rpy) are removed. If you STILL have the same issue, the only thing you can do is a clean install: make sure you save away from choices and modded/patched sections, delete the ROOT folder (basically: delete everything), and reinstall from the base .rar archive (un-modded, un-patched). Then check again if the same error occurs. Finally, if even THAT doesn't fix it, last thing i can suggest is starting a new game with the original game, again un-patched and un-modded

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 5 v0.40] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.09 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.90 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.08 GB

PS: Download below to patch with above compressed version.
Bugfix for Deadlocked in Time Ch5

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

cj uchiha

Apr 20, 2018
can anyone help me download the because I can't seem to download it in mediafire

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You have NOT deleted all patch files: you can clearly see that the first call, and many more below that, refers to a file named "scr_patch.rpy". Check again and make sure that ALL patch files (can be .rpa, .rpyc and .rpy) are removed. If you STILL have the same issue, the only thing you can do is a clean install: make sure you save away from choices and modded/patched sections, delete the ROOT folder (basically: delete everything), and reinstall from the base .rar archive (un-modded, un-patched). Then check again if the same error occurs. Finally, if even THAT doesn't fix it, last thing i can suggest is starting a new game with the original game, again un-patched and un-modded
I was just on my way back to Edit it saying that I fixed it. Had to restart the game, and use skip to make it back to where I was before, but then no errors. So, bit of work, but got it back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
SO... Dumb question. If you don't install the Loli patch, you don't have any sex scenes with those characters?
I'm slowly realizing I'm not really into loli. In fact in DMD I'm not really into Elena and Jennifer even though they are adults, their bodies are Loli IMHO.

PS: I'm also having issues with the Replay Mod with multiple errors and looping.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
The white flash scenes you get every time the MC "finishes", is extremely annoying.
Just think of those poor souls who try this game in a dark room... OUCH!!!
Not once or twice, but six times in a row in every freaking scene?! Why???

PS. Sorry if i sound negative, but it is really frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
Wow, Just wow everything Neko-Hime Makes is Pure Gold
(Maou-Sama & Deadlocked in time) two of the best games I played.

Reactions: Shawdawg

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Why does this have the gay tag? There is a dude that hits on you and jerks off in front of you but there is zero male to male contact, other than implied molestation by the landlord which also isn't shown.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes