Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Love the game but damn, this update must hold a record for the amount of times... you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish:
You still get a good amount of action in this update. I actually like that even though the girls still fall in love with the MC pretty fast, they don't just jump on the mc's cock right away, there is a little more build up if you compare it to maou-sama.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
well it says that loli patch is installed but there are scenes in which mc and girl have clothes on, then suddenly not, and that's it. looks like scenes would been censored/pics missing or something..or then this game is simply just weird with scenes that imply something would happen and then that something would've happened but it was never shown...

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
the PC and Mac Build is now fixed, if you played this update already without a bug, you dont need to dl again, only if you found the bug to jump to different scenes and cant end this update

|

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
when you press for loli incest patch, you get only loli patch , but press previous versions, in there youll see incest patch. when you download both, you can see them installed in the main menu of the game, and the landlady becomes mom ;)
wow what a way to hide things xD I was having the same issue, and was thinking i messed when i copied the patch and the mods together xD

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Found a major bug after the poolhouse shower when ur looking at the open door of the poolhouse and the MC says "Uff... that was really good" two frames after that it goes to a grey error msg screen appears
Same here....and no chance to ignore

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch5_events'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scr_ch5.rpyc", line 388, in script
File "D:\Ferdisch\12. New Games\Deadlocked_in_Time_ch5-v0.40Part1-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Ferdisch\12. New Games\Deadlocked_in_Time_ch5-v0.40Part1-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch5_events'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part1
Sat Sep 04 17:41:57 2021
```

qozz

Mar 26, 2021
I still can't play chapter V even with the latest upload. Still get the loop of chapter IV.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really appreciate shaddy's work a lot, but this is one of those games where you can easily play without the wt mod, if you want good karma just don't be a dick to the girls (and boys) and you will be fine.

illuminati09

Aug 14, 2021
Hey guys please tell me what to do , I download games in ignito mode then from where to delete browser storage of mega :unsure:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys please tell me what to do , I download games in ignito mode then from where to delete browser storage of mega :unsure:
You can try clearing your storage in the browser but the easiest thing is to use to download your files instead.

Reactions: illuminati09

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
pretty interesting story. a LOT better than maou imh. and the art is fantastic. my only big problem so far is that the final chapter
was a bit surprised by claudes mom
so im curious how claude will be, not sure which is better or if it will even be an option.

also def hope for more mom/daughter stuff (how can you call yourself a real mom if youve never tasted your daughters pussy?)

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes