pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
workupload has banned the loli patch and google just says too many downloads.any other sites i can download it from.?
Always try back later with Google when it says that. Most of the time you can get it, I just checked, and it is available now.

KimbukNox

Jun 20, 2021
workupload has banned the loli patch and google just says too many downloads.any other sites i can download it from.?
There's also a workaround for that limit on GDrive. Make sure you're logged in to your Google account, then:
1. Click the link to the download
2. Click the "hamburger" menu in the top-right
3. Click add shortcut to drive
4. Open your drive
5. Go to the shortcut you created
6. Right-click on it, and hit add copy to drive
7. Download the copy.

BlindTraveler

Feb 22, 2018
lol google is weird, always says crowded lest I log in with one of my alts. dummies must think we all use 1 gmail for everything eh? thx for mod, theres a severe lack of loli on web anymore ;-; i keep having to find old threads on here and other sites to indirectly search for these games

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Then you are completely clueless to the amount of content she has pushed out in the last year while fighting off bans from web sites and other shit.

Seriously you have to be willfully ignoring content to think there is some reason to have trust issues???
the pic bro the pic because usually those are futas thats why I have nothing with the dev

• Haha
Reactions: Tinuss

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
the pic bro the pic because usually those are futas thats why I have nothing with the dev
Oh! I just went back to look at the pic and maybe you're on to something. Her dress has a bit of a bulge in the front :p Which is so hot, but to each their own. Everything is optional in these games and there's nothing to worry about I feel.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes